𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒

hello my loves!

i wanted to add this as a separate part to thank all of you for your overwhelming support. i honestly never expected this book to grow from just a few words in my notes app to something that so many of you have enjoyed, and i'm still struggling to fathom it to this day.

all of your comments and messages truly mean so much to me, and i'm eternally grateful that i've been able to share my work with all of you lovely individuals.

although this is purely a work of fiction, do remember that all the topics mentioned are ones that certainly happen in real life.

peach liqueur has been and always will be a cautionary tale. take it as a message from me that all of you are cherished and loved, and that there will always be someone who's devoted to caring for you no matter what.

i hope i haven't caused you all too much heartbreak on this journey, and i truly wish that you can take something away with you now that this book is complete.

thank you again for sticking by me from the beginning, and for getting rafe and cami's story to where it is now — i really wouldn't have been able to do this much if it wasn't for the support i've received.

this will not be the last time you hear from me, but this is the last of peach liqueur.

feel free to comment any questions you have regarding anything, or to message me privately if that's better (all up to personal preference, i'll reply regardless!)

sending eternal thanks and eternal sums of love to everyone,

— nina <3