𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

CHAPTER SIX all eyes on me

CHAPTER SIX
all eyes on me

"JOHN B, WHAT the fuck?" Kie screamed, pulling us out of the water.

I couldn't help but laugh as I watched the entire party stop due to my antics. Some people had even taken out their phones to start recording, which I enjoyed that much more. My feet dragged along the sand, barely walking in a straight line as a result of the alcohol I had consumed.

"What part of 'don't get into shit' did you not understand, Jesus Christ." Pope ran over, with JJ close behind him.

"We didn't do anything necessarily wrong, right, JB?" I turned to face him, noticing a slight look of regret on his face.

"Y'all are boring me, I need another drink." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll, erm, supervise her." JJ started, before being pulled back by Kie. "Nope? Ok."

"Pope, grab her. We're going home."

"This shit again? I have legs for a reason, I can walk."

"Yeah, to the drinks table? Not on my watch."

Despite my ulterior motives, I decided to let Pope drag me to where mine and John B's clothes were placed. My body was screaming at me for another drink, but I had to be sneaky about it if I was to ever get even another sip of alcohol under Kiara's supervision.

"Shorts on, now." she bent down to grab the material, placing it at my feet so I could put my clothes back on with ease.

The second I stepped into the shorts, Kie immediately started pulling them up, rushing to provide me coverage from the several phone flashlights pointing in my direction. In the meantime, Pope had picked my flannel up from the sand, resting it on my shoulders so that the fabric was fully covering my chest.

Whilst the pair were distracted with putting on my clothes, I looked over at JJ, who had a red solo cup in his hand. I was still planning on getting one final drink, despite what Kiara and Pope thought.

"Get me one, please." I mouthed in his direction, causing him to raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"What?" he said out-loud, blowing my cover.

"Hm?" Kie looked up at him.

"I was just tryna tell JJ that I was thirsty and would like a cup of water, please?" I signalled to him, hoping he understood the message I was trying to convey.

"Ohh, right on it."

"JJ comes back with your water and we're leaving, understood?"

"Yes, mom." I mocked, making myself chuckle.

The blonde boy came sprinting back, the extra solo cup now in his hand. He had a mischievous grin painted across his face, making it clear for me that he had indeed got me what I wanted.