Chapter 144: Exchange blood and heart

Three days have passed, and Yan Rui received a call from Duan Lin.

"Three days have come, what should I do now."

"Wait for me, I'll come over immediately, you arrange for a doctor to let him prepare the props for blood transfusion, and send everyone back."

"Okay, I see." Duan Lin's three days were the most tormented in the past twenty years.

While he was expecting his brother to wake up, he was also afraid that Yan Rui was just exaggerating to coax him.

Now that he heard the preparations Yan Rui asked him to do, he immediately felt relieved.

As soon as the call was hung up, Duan Lin started arranging people.

Before the old house, because of the care of the old lady, the medical equipment was very complete, and there was even a sterile room for individual treatment.

An hour after Duan Lin called the doctor, Yan Rui hurried over.

His face was still a little pale, because he was in a hurry, he casually put a coat on his body, and his hair was a little messy from the wind.

"You came."

"Well." Yan Rui went over, "Where's Duan Chen?"

"It's already in the sterile room. I'll take you there. Are you going to draw blood to save my brother?"

Although Yan Rui didn't say how to save Duan Chen, judging from what he prepared, Duan Lin guessed that it should be a blood exchange.

His brother was poisoned, and the poison penetrated into the bone marrow. The fundamental solution is to clean up the poison in the body, and Yan Rui said that his blood can save people.

"Well, when the time comes, as long as the doctor is in the room."

"I'll let someone stay outside so that they won't disturb you."

Yan Rui nodded, disinfected his body and changed into sterile clothes, Yan Rui went in.

The room was large and empty, with nothing but a few machines. Duan Chen was sleeping on the bed, and Yan Rui saw him as soon as he entered.

He didn't see Duan Chen before he died, and it took three days to see him.

He has been dead for three days, but his face doesn't look like a dead person, but he is sickly pale, and his lips are not as dark as before.

"Mr. Yan, what do you need me to do?" The doctor had given the order before he came, and everything should be obeyed by Yan Rui, don't ask anything, and don't do more.

"Exchange blood, and draw the blood from my body to his body."

The doctor frowned and subconsciously wanted to ask, "But he is already dead."

Before he could finish his sentence, Yan Rui interrupted him: "I want you to do what you want."

Yan Rui found a place to lie down, Duan Chen was lying on his side, his face was pale, his eyes were tightly closed, the nostalgia in Yan Rui's eyes magnified infinitely, he kept staring at Duan Chen and couldn't bear to blink.

It's not that many days. If you can watch it for a second, watch it for another second.

The process of drawing blood is very difficult. People will feel that the blood is slowly draining from their body, the body will enter a state of suspended animation, the brain will become dizzy and even hallucinations will occur.