Chapter 34: If you can't die, then life is better than death

For whatever reason, Yan Rui didn't want Duan Lin to see the injury on his body, so he ducked back, but he didn't expect Duan Lin to grab the clothes on his waist nimbly.

Coincidentally, it happened to be a burn on the back.

Yan Rui snorted, and moved slowly.

Duan Lin sensed that something was wrong, his gaze followed down, he lifted the clothes on his back with one hand, and looked at his waist.

Suddenly, he took a deep breath: "How did you do this?"

Yan Rui quickly took a step back, put down his clothes, and then looked at Duan Lin with a horrified face: "It's burnt."

"How is it hot?" He just glanced at it roughly, the wound was black, as if it was scalded with fire, but it didn't look like it.

"Smoke." Yan Rui said in a flat tone, as if the injured person was not him.

Rao is someone like Duan Lin who has seen strong winds and waves. At this moment, facing Yan Rui, who calmly said that he was scalded with smoke, he couldn't help trembling in his heart.

"If he burns you, you endure it? You can't hide? Can't resist? That's your body, why don't you know how to protect yourself?"

Yan Rui twitched the corners of his mouth: "I have a special body, and I'm getting better quickly. You see, I was injured so badly last week, didn't it take a few days to heal?"

"Yes, you are getting better soon." Duan Lin pressed on him step by step, his usual hippie smiling face was gloomy at this time, "But don't you feel pain? You never thought that people who care about you would know Will it hurt later?"

"I'm sorry." Apart from these three words, he didn't know what to say, Yan Rui looked at Duan Lin with pleading eyes, "I know, Duan Lin, please keep it a secret for me and don't let grandma know about it. ."

"You" Duan Lin took a deep breath to calm himself, "Okay, I won't tell you, but you must lie down and let me give you medicine."

Yan Rui agreed to Duan Lin.

Duan Lin had lived here for more than a month, and he knew where and what was in the house. He went to the storage room and took out the medical kit.

Duan Lin made Yan Rui lie on the bed and pulled off the clothes on his back.

This time he finally saw it completely, his eyes locked on his back.

The palm-sized piece of flesh has been charred black, the outer ring is red and swollen, the wound is covered with black ashes, and the pus mixed with blood slowly seeps out, looking like a festering scar.

And the most dazzling thing is that this is a "cheap" word branded with cigarettes.

Duan Lin's eyes suddenly turned red, and tears suddenly fell from his nose.

"Is my brother crazy? How can he do it?"

The already numb scald, because of Duan Lin's words, hurts again, like a red iron being branded on it, and even the heart hurts.

Duan Lin raised his hand to wipe his tears, and carefully wiped him with a cotton swab dipped in wine. He had to clean the soot in the wound before applying the medicine, otherwise the ashes would remain inside and the wound would become inflamed.

I just don't know if it will leave a scar after the injury is healed.

Thinking of this, Duan Lin felt sad again.

In my heart, I scolded Duan Chen as a beast.

"I don't want to call you sister-in-law in the future." Duan Lin said in a muffled voice, "I don't think my brother is worthy of you."