Chapter 40: Duan Chen's panic

"Then why didn't you tell me in advance? You suddenly came to scare me." Zhou Ran said strangely.

Duan Chen was silent.

Zhou Ran watched Duan Chen staring at Yan Rui in the transparent container without blinking, and his heart raised nervously again.

Whispering around.

"This little stand-in is really good."

"Shh, be quiet."

"Hey, look who the man next to Zhou Ran is, he looks familiar, so handsome."

"President Duan, I visited Zhou Ran today. The two of them are good brothers who have played since childhood. They have a very good relationship. He invested in the film Tianzun."

"Wasn't Zhou Ran in the group?"

"This can't be said nonsense. Zhou Ran also entered the group based on his strength. After all, he is a visual emperor."

When the others heard it, they pouted, their acting skills were good, and they were regarded as emperors? If it is really good, the director will not curse people.

Now anyone with a discerning eye can see that Director Lu likes Yan Rui. If it wasn't for the contract, he would have changed the leading role long ago.

These words were whispered behind his back and did not reach Duan Chen's ears.

He still looked at Yan Rui in the water, he remembered that he was afraid of cold, but now he is willing to stay in cold water for so long.

Duan Chen glanced at Lu Jiangyang, his eyes dark and unclear.

Is it because of Lu Jiangyang? So you work so hard?

"How long has it been filming?" Duan Chen frowned and asked.

"It's been about three minutes, don't worry, Yan Rui and the director said that he can hold his breath in the water for ten minutes, and nothing will happen."

"Yes."

What's the meaning? Zhou Ran didn't understand the expression on Duan Chen's face, he should say he was worried about Yan Rui, but his eyes were too calm.

To say he doesn't care, then what does he ask him to do? He remembered that Duan Chen never asked about Yan Rui, and seldom even looked at him.

But this time, his eyes never let go of Yan Rui.

Zhou Ran couldn't help but want to grab Duan Chen's hand.

However, something unexpected happened.

Zhou Ran didn't even touch the corner of his clothes when he saw Duan Chen walking towards the transparent container with a solemn expression.

"Achen, what are you doing?" Zhou Ran rushed over to stop him.

"Yan Rui is filming, please don't disturb him, okay?"

Duan Chen's eyes turned cold, his eyes locked on the container.

Yan Rui, who was struggling originally, had given up at this time, and his body was floating weakly in the water, as if he had lost his life.

Duan Chen didn't miss the expression on Yan Rui's face. He saw that he moved his lips and said four words, called Achen, and the other two words were "Save me"

He didn't know if this was acting, but he just felt a pain in his heart, and the panic of forgetting important things seemed to be about to break out of the cocoon.