Chapter 64: Are you and Yan Rui still married?

Yan Rui was wiping his sweat with a towel, and when he heard someone calling him, he turned around to look.

"Assistant Zhang, why are you here?"

Assistant Zhang walked over and whispered into Yan Rui's ear, "Mr. Duan asked me to pick you up home."

go home?

Does he have a home too?

Seeing Yan Rui lowered his eyes and didn't speak, Assistant Zhang quickly said, "Mr. Duan came in person, he is waiting for you outside."

Yan Rui glanced out subconsciously, but unfortunately too many people blocked his sight.

This is the first time Duan Chen has come to pick him up, so he doesn't need to wait.

"I'm going to change and I'll be out soon."

Hearing Yan Rui say this, Assistant Zhang almost cried with joy.

Obviously an assistant, but it broke the old mother's heart.

Just like Mr. Duan's arrogant temperament, he clearly has Yan Rui in his heart, but he refuses to admit it. Seeing Yan Rui being bullied online, he takes his anger on his poor assistant.

"How does the assistant of the Duan Group have an intersection with Yan Rui?"

"It seems that the relationship is still very good."

"I heard that Yan Rui was in a coma in an accident before, and President Duan took him to the hospital. He looked so anxious."

"How could Yan Rui have an intersection with the president of the Duan Group? I think you are blind, right?"

"Do you remember what Zhou Ran's assistant said when Yan Rui came to the crew on the first day? He said that Yan Rui used to work as a servant. Do you think he worked with President Duan before?"

"What kind of servant, I think 80% of it is a lover."

A few actors gathered around, you and I said each sentence, and guessed it well.

At this moment, Su Yaya walked over and came to Assistant Zhang: "Hello Assistant Zhang."

Assistant Zhang turned his head and glanced at the actress. After thinking for a while, he remembered the woman's profile.

Su Yaya, who plays the second female lead in "Tian Zun", is quite important in the script, but it is not very pleasing.

In the early stage, it seems that there are some emotional scenes with the protagonist?

"Is there a problem?"

Su Yaya is still wearing a drama costume, a red dress, heroic and valiant, with a little more female chivalrous atmosphere, with a slender waist and a good grip, judging from her appearance, she is also a superior in the entertainment industry.

Now with the popularity of Tianzun, I am afraid that it will not take long to rise from the second-tier to the first-tier.

Su Yaya hooked her waist-length hair and said, "I just want to ask Assistant Zhang and Yan Rui's relationship?"

"friend."

"Then you came to the crew to take Yan Rui home?"

"Just going out for dinner."

So, Su Yaya thought to herself: What is the relationship between Yan Rui and the president of the Duan Group?

Su Yaya murmured in her heart but did not dare to ask more, if Yan Rui's background was supported by Duan.