Chapter 20: If you fall in love , you will lose the person you love

"Of course to wait for you." Zhou Ran walked over and put his hand on his cold arm.

"Why did you come back so late?" Zhou Ran asked.

"Go back to the old house to have a meal with grandma, and chat for a while by the way, it's too late."

Zhou Ran paused, "You and Yan Rui went back together?"

Duan Chen never thought about concealing anything from Zhou Ran. For him, there was no lie in his relationship. He only lied 0 and countless times. He wanted to lie to him.

Just seeing Zhou Ran's dry expression, Duan Chen froze for a moment, and then he organized the language and said, "It's just a show, but of course, I will divorce him when you get better."

"Is my illness okay?"

Duan Chen's tone was gentle, and his face was filled with pain that he had never felt before. Such an expression could only be seen with Zhou Ran.

He held his hand and said solemnly, "It will be fine, I will always accompany you."

Perhaps he was really coaxed to the point, Zhou Ran's expression softened a lot, he raised his smiling face and leaned on Duan Chen's sturdy shoulder.

"Then you promise me that you will never be emotional to Yan Rui, you will never look at him more, and you are not allowed to think about him, otherwise......"

"Why not?" Duan Chen turned his head to look at his face, and tapped his forehead in a funny way, "You think too much, no one I like will like him, you are just crazy."

Zhou Ran's mouth curled into a small smile, and his slender arms passed through Duan Chen's hands to wrap around his thin waist, and said solemnly: "I don't care, anyway, you have to swear that if you fall in love with him one day, then you will Losing the person you love will never be gained."

Isn't this just another way to curse Yan Rui to die?

Seeing that Duan Chen didn't speak for a long time, Zhou Ranjong raised his head and stared straight at him with a pair of dark eyes.

"Achen, are you willing to swear?"

His heart tightened suddenly, and then his throat became dry, as if he had swallowed a mouthful of flour that was fermented and blocked.

"Achen..."

Zhou Ran's uneasy call pulled Duan Chen's sanity back, and he raised his hands on Zhou Ran's shoulders.

He looked at Zhou Ran in front of him, but Yan Rui's delicate face could not help but emerge in his mind.

"I swear that if I fall in love with him one day, I will lose the person I love most and never get it."

Zhou Ran smiled gracefully, the corners of his mouth curved upwards, and the smile was full of teeth.

He leaned over and kissed Duan Chen's lips: "Achen, I love you."

There was no trace of temperature on the lips, and it was as cold as a piece of ice.

"Remember to drink the **** soup in the kitchen, and I'll go get you hot water." Zhou Ran pulled the man to the kitchen.

"You don't have to be busy, it's so late, you should go to rest."

"Then I'll put the bath water for you and go to sleep." Zhou Ran knew that he couldn't push people too hard. After all, dogs would jump off the wall when they were in a hurry, not to mention people?

He just asked Duan Chen to swear, he should let Duan Chen take it easy.

He pointed to the casserole on the stove: "Ginger soup is in it."