Chapter 118: Doudou died tragically

Doudou was tortured by Zhou Yi covered in blood, and finally was thrown into the bird cage.

Its beak was tied with wire, and it could only bang its head wildly.

It was exhausted from the crash, and its head was bleeding, and it didn't knock the cage open.

Doudou's vision became more and more blurred, and Yan Rui's vision became more and more blurred.

Clear water entered his throat, which relieved the dryness and hoarseness very well. Doudou used all his strength: "Rui Rui."

Its voice is not as clear as before, and it is hoarse and muddy.

No one knows what kind of pain it has gone through for more than ten hours.

Can't even imagine.

"Doudou, stop talking, I'll take you home now, I will definitely save you, let's go home."

"Rui Rui" Doudou looked at Yan Rui and wanted to tell him if he still had some strength.

Rui Rui, I finally found you.

But it has no strength, Doudou thought, maybe it's right not to tell, so Ruirui won't be too sad.

In the end, Doudou slowly closed his eyes.

In the palm of his hand, he could no longer feel the beating of his heart.

Doudou's body became cold and stiff little by little. It was covered in blood and curled up in his palm, just as the blue bird died in his palm in the past. Yan Rui looked at Doudou with trembling shoulders, and his low voice was close to howling.

"Chirp!" Yanzi cried softly while standing on the wooden board.

"Doudou, I'll take you home." Yan Rui held Doudou, put one hand on the wooden board, and stood up from the ground, but because of this action, blood rushed from the chest to the temple, and went straight forward. .

Qi and blood attacked the heart, and Yan Rui tasted the **** smell in his throat.

Yan Rui held Doudou in one hand and wiped her tears over and over with the other, but the tears seemed to be dry.

It's him who's sorry Doudou.

He shouldn't have given it to someone else last night.

If he had discovered something was wrong earlier, and had gone to find it when he woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night, it might not have happened.

Maybe he shouldn't have chosen Doudou in the first place, so that Doudou wouldn't bear Zhou Ran's resentment.

Zhou Ran! Zhou Yi! He won't let them go! no way!

Everyone knows that Zhou Yi disappeared with Doudou, and everyone who has nothing to do is looking for this parrot.

From eight in the morning until four in the afternoon, when the director saw Yan Rui returning in a state of despair, he was shocked.

Who is Yan Rui? It was a mythical existence in the crew, as if nothing could trouble him, so that no one ever thought that he would be vulnerable, and he would cry.

A sense of unease rose in the director's heart.

"Yan Rui, what's wrong with you, did Doudou find it?"

Yan Rui: "Doudou is dead."

"What!" The director widened his eyes in surprise, thinking that he had auditory hallucinations.