Chapter 109: amputation

Duan Lin was pinned to the ground, face down and gnawed at the soil in his mouth. He struggled to go forward, but he couldn't move a step, his arms rubbed and bleed, and his mouth tasted fishy.

The person who pressed him told him that it was dangerous inside, and he would only cause trouble if he entered.

Dangerous, but Yan Rui is in a dangerous place.

Duan Lin looked at Duan Chen's figure running farther and farther.

Duan Chen rushed in all the way, and when he reached the distance of U100 meters, the obstacles around him stopped. Duan Chen still didn't dare to be careless, and quickened his pace with a pistol in his hand.

Without obstacles, his speed was even faster, and in less than three minutes he saw the two figures in front of the finish line.

Seeing that Yan Rui was safe, Duan Chen breathed a sigh of relief, but before the breath was over, he heard hysterical screams.

The voice is not Yan Rui's, that is...

Duan Chen stepped forward quickly and pinched the poisonous snake by seven inches, but it was too late, the poisonous snake had already bit Zhou Ran's middle finger.

Zhou Ran was so painful that he doubted his life. He never thought that he would suffer such a catastrophe.

The poisonous snake was brought in secretly by him, and it was also he who quietly let people put it under the flagpole.

He knew that the program team would be doing tasks here, and that he and Yan Rui were assigned to a group of competitions. Even if Yan Rui was lucky enough to miss the trap, he would be bitten to death by a poisonous snake.

As long as Yan Rui reaches the finish line and pulls out the flagpole, the poisonous snake will be disturbed, and he only needs to watch Yan Rui's miserable appearance.

Yan Rui's death could only be blamed on the negligence of the show crew. They couldn't find him anyway, and he was absolutely prepared.

But Zhou Ran never thought that the poisonous snake did not bite Yan Rui, but instead bit his hand.

"Ahhhh-"

Zhou Ran was sore with cold sweat on his forehead, and thinking that the snake venom could not be solved, his whole body was suddenly controlled by fear, and his body trembled.

What to do, he was bitten by a poisonous snake, he was about to die, he was about to be poisoned to death.

Seeing Duan Chen coming over and grabbing the snake's head, Zhou Ran burst into tears: "Achen, save me, I hurt so much, save me, Achen..."

Duan Chen looked at the poisonous snake that he had strangled to death in his hand, and a dark light flashed in his eyes.

He knew that this kind of snake was too venomous. Even injecting serum could not detoxify it. Waiting for the doctor to arrive, Zhou Ran was afraid that he would have died from the poison long ago.

There is only one way to save Zhou Ran, and that is to amputate.

Duan Chen noticed Yan Rui's eyes, and he raised his head just to meet Yan Rui's eyes.

Yan Rui may be able to save Zhou Ran

He is a ten thousand year snake demon, blood can save Zhou Ran, so can scales on his body.

Zhou Ran can't die here yet, he has to keep him to find the murderer who killed his parents.

"Save me, save me" Zhou Ran said these two words repeatedly with choked sobs, snot running down his nose as he cried.