Chapter 97: Stimulate

Tang Ming was arrogant and arrogant from the beginning, and was kicked by Yan Rui to the point where he couldn't even speak.

Yan Rui grabbed his collar with one hand, lifted him up, and leaned into his ear with a concerned expression on his face.

In the eyes of outsiders, it was Yan Rui who was concerned about his injury, but what he said surprised Tang Ming.

"Coach, do you still want to kill me, eh?"

Tang Ming's eyes widened, "You all??...know"

"Haha." Yan Rui sneered, and his eyes were even colder than this smile. "If you want to kill me, it depends on whether you have the ability." Tang Ming's steel needle fell on the ground, and he didn't know when it would arrive. Yan Rui's hand.

Yan Rui held the needle and gently swiped it around his neck.

The sharp stinging pain broke the skin with just a slight touch, and if a little more force was applied, the blood would definitely flow out.

The slender and sharp steel needle flashed silver light, Tang Ming's eyes were full of fear, and he didn't dare to move. For the first time in his life, he felt the fear of death.

"Remember not to mess with me, I hope this is your last time."

After Yan Rui finished speaking, he saw that he flicked his fingertips lightly, and the steel needle in his hand shot into the stone behind him.

I wanted to teach Tang Ming a lesson again, but I thought, I'm still recording the show, it's better to be more restrained.

After throwing Tang Ming on the ground, Yan Rui turned to leave, and saw Ling Yan, Yu Fei, Yang Ling, and Chen Han behind him, all looking at him with excited admiration.

At first everyone thought that Yan Rui would do some superficial work when he was acting, but he didn't expect him to fight so well, and he knocked Tang Ming to the ground in three or two seconds and didn't dare to speak.

"Yan Rui team up with me."

"Yan Rui Alliance."

The two girls rushed to the front shyly: "Yan Rui, you are too good, accept us as apprentices, men and women match, work is not tiring." After speaking, a few of them glanced at Tang Ming, who had a bruised nose and a swollen face behind them.

"Isn't it bad to beat the coach?"

His hands were dislocated, his nose was bleeding, his mouth was crooked, his face was swollen like a pig's head, and there were countless wounds on his body.

As soon as these words came out, the scene suddenly became quiet.

What was supposed to be a good variety show turned into a fight.

Although the picture is beautiful, if it is released, Yan Rui will definitely be hacked.

The director is a peacemaker, but now he doesn't know how to save the scene, so he can only ask the staff to stop recording.

"What's wrong, didn't the instructor say to cooperate with the exercise?" Duan Lin said, "Is it possible to blame Yan Rui for not being as good as others?"

Duan Lin was originally a filthy son, and his tone was not arrogant.

"You..." Tang Ming was so out of breath that he couldn't say anything.

After breathing for a while, I stifled a sentence: "Your program team is too much, I want to report you."

"Coach Tang, are you sure you want to report it?" His eyes narrowed slightly, full of warning.