Chapter 138: Bridge to Bridge, Road to Road

at kid

"It turns out to be like this, it is like this." Duan Chen murmured to himself, the bitter smile on the corner of his mouth became thicker and thicker, reaching the bottom of his eyes. He looked at Yan Rui from beginning to end, and something burned out in his eyes.

"Yan Rui, let me ask you one last question, have you ever loved me?"

Yan Rui tilted his head and clenched his hands into fists: "I love Duan Chen ten thousand years ago, not you now. I used to run after you, but I was stupid, but now I'm not stupid anymore."

Duan Chen laughed suddenly, his face was ferocious and terrifying, and it looked extremely gloomy under the shadow of the lamp, his eyes were scarlet, his pupils were deep, and the blue veins on his forehead burst out one by one, like a ghost crawling out of hell.

it is as expected.

He doubted Yan Rui's love for him a long time ago, but he didn't expect that today he finally told the truth.

During this period of time, Duan Chen mistakenly thought that he was the happiest, but now that he recognized the reality, he realized that he was the most stupid idiot. He hated Yan Rui's ruthlessness and also hated himself.

It's already like this, but he still can't let go of him. Yan Rui is a drug to him. It corrodes the spirit, destroys the body, and poisons the bone marrow.

Duan Chen stood up and grabbed Yan Rui's chin with one hand, so strong that he seemed to want to remove his chin.

He forced him to raise his head, "Yan Rui, you deserve to take revenge on me, but you shouldn't lie to my heart. The thing I regret most in my life is knowing that you are a cold-blooded animal and delusional thinking that you really love me!"

Duan Chen took out the pair of rings he carried with him from his pocket, opened the ring box and held it up in front of Yan Rui.

"I went on a business trip and wanted to give you a token of love. I thought we didn't have a pair of rings, but now it seems that someone like you can't keep a marriage, let alone a ring."

Yan Rui turned his attention to the pair of rings.

He and Duan Chen didn't even have a decent pair of rings from engagement to marriage. Seeing the pair of rings in his hand, Yan Rui's eyes immediately turned red.

It was as if his heart had been pierced by a knife, and his nose was getting more and more sour. Yan Rui couldn't hold back tears, but the cold wind blew the water out of his eyes and dripped onto Duan Chen's hands along his pale cheeks.

The scorching temperature on the back of his hand made Duan Chen loosen his grip slightly.

He looked at the pair of rings in his hands coldly. When bidding for the pair of male rings, he wanted to surprise Yan Rui.

Rings are reserved for those who love each other deeply in their life, but does Yan Rui deserve it?

In Duan Chen's view, this pair of rings is meaningless.

Duan Chen took out the ring and squeezed it in his hand mockingly, "This pair of rings has witnessed my Duan Chen's stupidity this year."

After speaking, he released Yan Rui and turned to the balcony, opened the window and raised his hand one by one

Yan Rui looked at Duan Chen's movements, opened his mouth subconsciously, panicked: "Don't one by one"

Duan Chen didn't listen to him, he raised his hand and threw the pair of male rings out of the window.