Chapter 80: The first to flirt is cheap

The two TV series "Tianzun" and "First Immortal" are both immortal heroes. The difference is that the first immortal is a mindless slap in the face, while Tianzun has more depth and a fuller plot.

As for the quality of TV dramas, Tianzun spends his money on the cutting edge. Although the actors are not top-notch celebrities, they must have good looks, good acting skills, and the dazzling special effects, live-action shooting, and emotional bgm. , as long as you watch one episode, you want to watch the second episode, and get into the movie in minutes.

On the other hand, Zhao Cheng in "The First Immortal" played by Zhou Ran spends all his money on inviting traffic. The scenes are green screen cutouts, and the bgm is also very casual, not to mention the special effects. The special effects of fifty cents are like slideshows.

However, in the early stage "First Immortal" was supported by several large traffic, and the number of viewing and clicks was not low, and the first broadcast broke 500 million.

"Tian Zun" was ridiculed, and many people rushed to see the joke, but they did not expect that they would all fall when they saw Yan Rui appear.

Just like this, one by one, the first broadcast of Tianzun broke 300 million. Although it can't compare to the first immortal, the number of broadcasts has been increasing.

"Although I always knew that Yan Rui was handsome, I didn't expect to be so handsome, and I drooled while watching."

"Woooooo, Mom, I'm really in love."

"I originally thought that Yan Rui's acting skills were mediocre, but I didn't expect it to be so good. He was so involved in the drama. It was exactly the same as the Tianzun in my mind."

"Bgm is so hot, I haven't heard such hot music in domestic dramas for a long time."

"Just for this face value, you must chase it."

"Tianzun's plot is good, plus the actors' acting skills are online, it will be popular!"

There is support and doubt.

"The first Immortal Venerable broke 500 million in the first broadcast, which is more than 200 million higher than Tianzun. With Immortal Venerable pressing, Tianzun is afraid that it will not be popular."

"Cut, Yan Rui is an eighteenth-line person who relies on the unspoken rules of the flesh to play the No. 1 Tianzun male. Such a person destroys the three views, just you idiot fans will watch his dramas, Yan dog is all black, look at me and eat shit, Tianzun If I can surpass Immortal Venerable, I will jump off the building!"

The remarks made by this person have always been extreme. When Tianzun was not on the air, he said that he would be confused and eat **** on live broadcast. Now that he is on the air, he jumps off the building when he talks about it. The words are full of prejudice and swearing.

Many people went to leave a message to start scolding, and for a while, there was a lot of noise below this reply.

"Your steamer is Zhou Ran, right? He can't compare to a freshman after so many years of acting. He can only stare at the button map, just ask him to look at the cutout Xianzun."

"Five hair special effects are too embarrassing to blow, watching a mindless drama like Xianzun, I might as well watch an animation."

At first glance, the shit-eater brother is tearing and forcing the masters. With one enemy and a thousand, he doesn't fall down at all.

Zhou Ran's fans saw that their own family was involved, and immediately joined in, scolding the most fiercely.

Yan Rui was still thinking about Tianzun at this moment, and he didn't watch the farce on the Internet at all.