Chapter 88: Fear of committing suicide, the light in his eyes disappeared

After Uncle He put away the medicine given by Yan Rui, he called in front of the old lady and asked Su Yaya to check.

After watching him finish the call, Mrs. Duan patted the armrest of the sofa and motioned for Uncle He to help her up.

"Send me back to the hospital."

She has been recuperating in the hospital for the past few days. When she heard that Yan Rui was coming back, she hurried back tonight.

It's up to her willpower to hold on until now.

Uncle He's eyes were a little gloomy, he called the driver, and the two helped the old lady into the car together.

The old lady Duan couldn't stand the cold, the car window was closed tightly, and she couldn't help coughing, as if there was a mouthful of phlegm in her throat.

Madam Duan leaned on the back of the seat and said weakly in a hoarse voice: "Old He, call the lawyer in the past two days, and I will make a will."

Uncle He's nose was sour, and the sourness rushed to his eyes.

"Old lady, you have to live to be a hundred years old."

The old lady Duan coughed a few times: "It's not good to live too long. You all want me to live longer, but you also have to consider my body's ability to withstand it."

Uncle Ho was silent.

The old lady Duan continued: "On the day of the will, don't tell anyone, but before I die, I want to see Yan Rui, and I have to personally talk to him about the divorce agreement.

Zhou Ran saw the hot search comments that were blocked on the Internet, as well as thousands of marketing accounts and tens of thousands of netizens, and his face suddenly turned dark. Only Duan Chen can do this.

Zhou Ran gritted his teeth, and a dim light flashed in his eyes.

Did Duan Chen seek justice for Yan Rui, or did he listen to that dead old woman?

Zhou Ran subconsciously believed the latter, he didn't believe Duan Chen would do these things for Yan Rui, and he didn't love Yan Rui.

Thinking about Duan Chen's eyes when he faced Yan Rui, it was an undisguised disgust.

The more he thought about it, the more he thought it was possible, and Zhou Ran suddenly hated the old lady of the Duan family even more.

Later, Zhou Ran became uneasy. Since Duan Chen intervened in this matter, he was afraid that his murder of Liu could not be covered up. He had to think of a way to put all the responsibility on Su Yaya.

This woman, Su Yaya, is not a fool, so it might be difficult for her to take the blame.

Zhou Ran closed his eyes and pinched between his brows. After a long time, he opened his eyes, and there was murder in his eyes.

Su Yaya can't stay!

A-A--I

Brother - day.

Just when netizens were still collectively crusade against Yan Rui and persevered in scolding him, several hot search news turned out.

#Su Yaya Murder#

#Su Yaya kills fans to frame Yan Rui#

- Shi stirs up a thousand waves. During this period of time, the black fan committed suicide by jumping off the building, which has become well known to the whole people. Yan Rui and Yan Rui's fans are more because of this incident.