Chapter 44: Zhou Ran's nature exposed

Zhou and then a cold sweat broke out on his back, why did Duan Chen suddenly say this?

Did he know something?

"What do you want to do? People are the same person no matter how they change." He looked at him.

Duan Chen glanced at him with a sneer on his lips.

"Zhou Ran, you really make me feel unfamiliar now. It seems that I have never really known you."

Zhou Ran's eyes narrowed, and his breathing was very rapid, as if he had to work hard to maintain normal breathing.

"We have known each other for more than ten years. Since we were young, you have always been with me."

Duan Chen could see the nervousness on Zhou Ran's face clearly, he clenched his teeth and sneered.

This laugh made Zhou Ran's body go weak and tense.

"Yes, we have known each other for more than ten years and grew up together. In my memory, you have always been gentle, generous and kind, friendly to everyone, and disdain to use small tricks." Duan Chen smiled contemptuously, "but I didn't expect that, In this way, you will kill Yan Rui and want him to drown while acting."

Zhou Ran looked at the face in front of him, and the fear almost came out of his eyes.

His lips were almost trembling: "Achen, it's not what you see, listen to my explanation"

Duan Chen's handsome face seemed to have no other emotions besides being so gloomy that it dripped with water. His thin lips were tightly pursed, and his Adam's apple rolled over after a long time. He asked indifferently, "The glass used in that scene was Did you break the door lock on the container? Is the blood bag on Yan Rui's body a drug you gave?"

Zhou Ran didn't know, but Duan Chen knew so well that he didn't even have room to resist.

What he hates most is that others deceive him, Zhou Ran's face lost all blood, and his heart rate accelerated as if he was about to jump out of his chest.

"Yes." After a while, he choked the word out of his mouth.

"Then what else do you have to explain?"

"Yeah, there's nothing to explain, just blame me, blame my disgust in my mind, blame me for liking you too much, blame me for being jealous of Yan Rui's ability to marry you, and blame me for overestimating your feelings for me and underestimating Yan Rui's place in your heart." As Zhou Ran said word by word, tears filled his entire face.

Duan Chen looked at the tears on his face, his heart twitched slightly, but he remained silent.

There was no expression on his face, Duan Chen turned around, his slender legs slumped forward.

The sound of footsteps was particularly harsh in the quiet ward.

"Duan Chen!"

Watching him leave, Zhou Ran's face changed from pale to panic.

Duan Chen is leaving now. Did he choose Yan Rui and watch him die?

He didn't want to die, he managed to get to where he is today, and with this status, he didn't want to die.

He wants Duan Chen to save him, and Yan Rui to exchange blood for him. As long as Yan Rui is dead and gone in this world, he believes that Duan Chen still belongs to him.

Because his emotions were out of control, the nosebleed was flowing out again, but Zhou Ran couldn't care less.

He hissed and shouted at Duan Chen's back: "Duan Chen, I saved you."