Chapter 39: Act with life

"Really?" Lu Jiangyang's eyes were dark and unclear.

Zhou Ran smiled, "I just kindly remind Lu Dao, don't go to the water with a bamboo basket."

Yan Rui listens to Duan Chen, and Duan Chen listens to him. As long as he blows the wind in his ears, Duan Chen will not want Yan Rui to enter the entertainment circle.

This is also a good way, but Zhou Ran prefers to let Yan Rui disappear directly.

Is Yan Rui blocking his way no matter what? If you don't like it, just kill it.

In an instant, a new thought appeared in Zhou Ran's mind.

"Director Lu, I won't talk to you anymore, I'll go to prepare first." He turned around and waved.

Lu Jiangyang squinted his eyes, always feeling that Zhou Ran had bad thoughts in his mind.

The Diaoweiya accident has just happened, so don't bother with other things. It seems that he has to pay attention to this Zhou Ran these days.

If it was him who was doing little things behind his back, he wouldn't be able to keep him.

Southside Villa.

Duan Chen's eyes were deep, and a hand was slowly placed on the position of his heart.

On the big screen, the video on Weibo kept playing.

When the man in white fell from the sky, his clothes were elegant, and the white clothes took off, as if he suddenly grew a pair of wings and turned into a butterfly.

Duan Chen lit a cigarette and lit it between his fingertips. The orange-yellow light fell on the floor tiles with the embers of ashes.

That spark of fire burned from the tail to the end, burning all the way to Duan Chen's fingers.

A tingling pain came from his fingers, Duan Chen's hands trembled, he crushed the smoke, and looked at the blood blisters on his index finger.

Obviously not very painful, but it is painful, as if a hole has been burned in the heart.

Empty chatter, still dull pain, as if something important and precious has been forgotten by him.

Duan Chen didn't know how long he had been absent, but it was already dark when he came back to his senses.

Duan Chen made a cup of coffee and went into the study, working on the computer, looking at the dense words, but couldn't read it.

I lost my mind for a while, and the picture of the video was in my mind again.

He involuntarily opened Weibo and read the comments under the video, all saying that it was Zhou Ran, and Zhou Ran's agent also liked it.

The figures are very similar, but he always feels that the figure is not Zhou Ran, but who is it if it is not Zhou Ran? Is it Yan Rui?

Oh how could it be him? How could it be him?

What is Yan Rui?

That's what I thought in my heart, but I couldn't help but see the images of him lying naked under him in those few days.

The upside-down interlaced light and shadow, the ups and downs of the quilt, and the unbearable moaning/groaning/breathing, a large warm space, let anyone imagine.

He was obviously just a "disgusting and ugly" beast, but his energy on the bed made people sink down willingly.

The more Duan Chen thought about it, the more ridiculous it became, he stretched out his hand to hold his swollen temple.