Chapter 87: He's so disappointed that he doesn't even feel uncomfortable anymore

At first, he almost killed Yan Rui because of jealousy, and now he is also blaming Yan Rui for murdering fans because of jealousy.

- How can personal jealousy be so terrible?

The memories Duan Chen had kept were now completely destroyed.

What a savior, now he feels disgusted when he thinks of Zhou Ran.

But he couldn't move him yet, so he had to continue to be with him, find out the truth of his parents' death, and find out who was behind the scenes.

Duan Chen took a deep breath and deleted the evidence about Zhou Ran in the data.

On the way back to the Duan family's old house, Duan Chen watched online news on his mobile phone and saw a series of scandals about Yan Rui's adoption on the hot search.

The comments inside have been captured by black fans, and the scolding is very ugly.

What's more, he said: "If I delete one, I will post two, and if my account is blocked, I will buy it again."

Duan Chen frowned at the news.

Although money can make ghosts run the mill, it is difficult to get so many ghosts to run the mill.

Duan Chen can use money to seal accounts, but he can't seal their mouths.

The more blocked, the more it will stimulate the "combat power" of these netizens

Back at the old house, he went in and took a look around. There were only a few servants at home. Uncle He and the old lady were not there, and Yan Rui was nowhere to be seen.

"What about Uncle He?"

The helper replied, "Uncle He accompanied the old lady to the hospital."

"Yan Rui went too?" Duan Chen asked again.

The maid replied, "Mr. Yan is in the yard."

Duan Chen nodded, then went to the backyard, and when he went in, he saw Yan Rui sitting on a rocking chair basking in the sun, holding a book in his hand.

The sun shone on him, gilding his outline with a layer of gold, so beautiful that it was unreal.

Yan Rui noticed someone coming in, but when he looked up, he didn't expect it to be Duan Chen.

"Achen, why did you leave work so early today?"

"There's nothing wrong in the company." Duan Chen went over.

Yan Rui noticed that he was holding the file bag in his hand, glanced at him without asking, but said, "Uncle He and grandma went to the hospital, and grandma checked her body. I originally wanted to accompany them, but they wouldn't let me go. "It is said that it is a public place, and it would be bad if he goes to be seen.

But Yan Rui could feel that Mrs. Duan was dying, and her health was getting worse day by day. It was because he was worried that he should not go to the hospital.

"I heard what the servant said." Duan Chen walked over and sat beside him, handing the document bag in his hand to Yan Rui.

Yan Rui took it and asked, "What is this?"

"Murder evidence."

Yan Rui opened it to take a look, his eyes widened suddenly: "Is it Su Yaya?"

On this document, it is clearly written how she committed the crime.

But Yan Rui felt something was wrong. His IQ is much higher than before, and he can analyze many complicated things by himself.

He knows what Su Yaya's situation is now and owes a large amount of liquidated damages. How could he have so much money to buy a marketing account, a water army, and a hot search?