Chapter 130: Sorry

"Duan Lin, this time you were kidnapped because of me. The other party and I have hatred for kidnapping you to threaten me, so you are the victim, don't have autonomy."

"But I..." Duan Lin wanted to say something, but Yan Rui cut him off.

"Not to mention that you're going to be an uncle, don't you want to wait for your nephew or niece to come out?"

Duan Lin was stunned for a moment, and he didn't quite understand what Yan Rui meant.

Is he going to be an uncle? Where did his nephew and niece come from? Could it be that Yan Rui and his brother are going to be test-tube babies.

Suddenly, he glanced at Yan Rui's belly, and Yan Rui gently placed it on his belly and stroked it again, acting carefully, as if he was afraid of being shocked inside.

Duan Lin was immediately shocked. Why did he have the idea that Yan Rui was pregnant? Yan Rui is a man, how could he be pregnant? And he was pregnant with his brother.

He couldn't tell what it was like in his heart, he just hoped that Yan Rui would quickly break his strange thoughts.

It was destined to disappoint Duan Lin.

Yan Rui: "I'm pregnant for more than three months."

Duan Lin's expression stiffened slightly, and the light in his eyes went out in an instant. He still didn't believe it, and muttered to himself, "But you are a man, how can a man get pregnant."

"I don't know." Yan Rui shook his head, took a deep breath and looked out the window, the orange light in the afternoon was warm on Yan Rui's face, he said softly, "But I have a little life here. ."

"Duan Lin, I need you to stay, and if it's not enough, then I beg you to stay." A lot will happen in the future, he needs Duan Lin to stay and take care of his children temporarily and Duan Chen, the Duan family needs Duan Lin Pro.

Duan Lin lowered his eyes and looked at him quietly. He felt that the piece of flesh in his left chest was rotten and rancid, and the pain spread to every corner of his body, even his nose was a little sore.

He suddenly accepted the fact that it was impossible for him and Yan Rui, and he was not qualified to even love him.

Ever since he was a child, he has never been able to compare to Duan Chen. He can only see the traces of losing. He has long been used to it, but this time it made him heartbroken.

The kind of pain that penetrated into the bone marrow made people shudder.

"I've liked you before, it's the first time I like someone so much, I like them very much." Duan Lin couldn't help but smile, the smile didn't reach the bottom of his eyes, and his eyes were blurred after a while.

Yan Rui looked at his smile, her lips slightly opened, "Thank you for liking me."

"Am I running out of opportunities?"

"I watched the movie you told me about, the myth and the Westward Journey. Maybe it's the time that's wrong, but once a person falls in love, it can't be changed, right?"

That's why Yu Shucai waited for Meng Yi for so many years, and Zixia also loved the Supreme Treasure when she died.

Duan Lin nodded quietly.

"Then I will wait until your child is born before leaving."

"It's your brother's birthday after four months of waiting. I've never had a birthday with him in the past two years. Let's be together then."