𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

➸ It was the night before the wedding and you were packing a bag

It was the night before the wedding and you were packing a bag.

"I don't know why we have to do this stupid shit." he mutters while watching you. Suki was laying on his chest, sleeping away and clutching onto his father shirt softly.

"Because Katsuki it's considered bad luck if we don't." you place your bag with Suki's since he would be going with you. "I don't know about you but I only plan to do this once." you mutter and pick up Suki's sleeping figure.

"Me too." Bakugou stands up and was only trying because this mattered to you and you mattered to him. He carries the bags to the car for you and waits until you buckled Suki in. You turn around and look at Bakugou with a smile forming on your lips.

"Don't miss me too much yeah?" you tease and circle your arms around his neck to pull him in for a hug. He kisses you slowly and couldn't believe that tomorrow would be the day you became his wife.

"I'll try." he whispers and already knew that he would miss you a lot. "I better see you at the end of the alter tomorrow sweetheart." his tone was a slightly serious but also worried.

"I'll be there." you promise and kiss him once more before getting in the car and looking at him, "Thanks for doing this Katsuki.. I know it's a superstition but—"

His hand caresses your cheek, "I know baby. I'll do anything for you."

"That's why I know you're my soulmate."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Suki drinks his milk while looking at you put a face mask on, "Does it scare you?" you ask and get closer. He drops the bottle and reaches for your face with a big grin and excited sounds coming from his mouth. "You're like the happiest baby.. which says a lot because your father is not the happiest." you whisper as if he could hear you.

You look at the door when Cecelia walks in with Francesca and she smiles at you two, "Look at who it is." she coos and places her baby in front of yours. You sit Suki up and put a toy between them.