𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

➸ "Does this look professional enough?" you turn to Mina when almost ready for your interview

"Just.." she undos one of the buttons and grins, "perfect."

"Mina!" you laugh, "I buttoned it so my boobs wouldn't be popping out."

"Oh just leave it!" she waves and gives you your purse, "They'll love it!"

You two walk down to the empty sidewalk, "Isn't the man interviewing me like really old?" you question while she joins you for the walk to the building.

"I don't think so.."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"y/n l/n." a voice calls out your name and you jump in your seat, rushing into the office.

There at the very large desk was Katsuki who was overlooking your application, "Katsuki?" you question and he looks up, eyes instantly going to your protruding boobs.

He clears his throat and fixes his tie before standing up and offering his hand, "Mr. Bakugou." he corrects you in a firm tone.

You grin to yourself and sit down across from him, "What about Sir? Can I call you Sir?" you tilt your head while he keeps his eyes down and you can hear his foot tapping under the desk.

"I don't see why not? Wouldn't be the first time." he leans back in his desk, "Now that names are settled, why do you think you deserve to work here?" he asks and you take a few seconds to think about it, "I see quick answers are not expected from you." he grabs his pen to jot down some notes and you quickly try to think of something.

"I'm very hands on!" you say and he stares back up at you.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Show me something once and I never forget." you grin and look around at his weirdly neat office, "I can be active and these hands are just magical." you hold them up and he puts the top on the pen in between his lips.

"On a computer of course." you laugh and cross your arms over your chest, "I believe I can be very useful to you.."

"And the company." you bat your eyelashes slightly at him and get closer, "I'll be everything your last receptionist wasn't, and that's a promise." you declare and he watches your body movement.

"Hands on you say?" he asks and you nod quickly then he jots something down, "What do you do in your free time?"

"Anything I want really, I love doing new stuff."

Bakugou nods, "Have a lot of friends?"

pets = friends

"Too many." you grin and adjust in your seat, "What about you? Any friends?"

"Come with me." he gets up suddenly and you follow behind his long strides.

Soon you are in the copying room and he gives you a sheet, "Here, copy this." he taps some buttons to turn it on but you could tell he wast struggling.

You lean close to his arm to turn it on and he lightly hits your boobs, "There." you say softly and keep close to watch.

"I-i know." he puts the paper down, "Just watch m-e." he clears his throat loudly.

"Why are you stuttering? Do I make you nervous or somethin'?" you grin when he freezes and presses his fingers faster on the buttons, going very fast. This printer was really advanced.

"Make some copies and file them." he presses against your boob again on purpose and walks out, "Then come back to my office."

"Yes sir." you turn to wave and he just scoffs before walking back to his office.

He sits down at his desk and types in the url line, 

1 week ago - pussyfairy uploaded a new photo -

*∘✧ૢ something spicy for your saturday see my darling pets tomorrow xoxox ૢ✧∘*

Bakugou couldn't believe that he was looking at this, especially at work but she was so captivating and he couldn't help that you were also making him feel how this camgirl made him felt, especially how fast he came from her. He didn't want to be one of those lame guys drooling over a girl who could possibly never look their way but he couldn't help it,

he was hooked.

"Here you go sir." you walk in and set down the folders and you take note of his small jump once you entered the room, "In alphabetical order." you grin down and look at him hopefully when he just stares at a stack.

"Fine I guess you can—"

You squeal and rush over behind his desk to hug him tightly, "Thank you, thank you!" you close your eyes and keep your arms around him. His hand on the mouse slowly exits out of the scandalous photo and pats your back.

"Alright." he mutters, "Don't make me regret hiring you."

You pull back and stare into his red eyes,

"I'll be your favorite employee, sir."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧