𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

➸ A week

A week. Your due date was a week ago and there has been no sign of baby Bakugou.

"He must really like it in there." Bakugou says with a laugh to the doctor but stops and holds onto your hand when you give him a look.

The doctor does let out a small chuckle while looking down at your chart. "I'm positive that he'll come any day now. But for now, here's a pamphlet with many, many ways to help speed up the process which." 

You take it from his hands and nod,

"We'll try anything."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You gag at the taste of dates, "No way am I eating that." you give it to Bakugou and continue to bounce on a yoga ball.

"Sweetheart we tried everything." he sets down the pamphlet. "Everything but one."

You look at him, "Yeah?"

"Sex."

You frown, "Katsuki no!" you were afraid to admit that you had grown a bin insecure. You loved your son but you couldn't help but think about all the ways your body would change after this and Bakugou was still there fine as ever.

Bakugou brings you onto your feet and kisses you hotly. The action surprised you but you kiss back as urgently. You hadn't done anything sexual in months which made you both even hotter for each other. You lay back on the couch and when he hooks a finger onto your shorts, liquid comes out of you.

"K-katsuki." you stammer and look down at the mess on the couch. "I-i think—"

"Holy shit I'm good!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I-'m never having sex with you again Katsuki, mark my words." you say breathlessly after pushing for the fourth time. You were tired, hungry and ready to see you baby.