𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

➸ You sit on your knees before both of them and look up with seductive eyes, "I'm a bit

You sit on your knees before both of them and look up with seductive eyes, "I'm a bit.." you reach out with both pointer fingertips and touch the tip of their dicks to collect the pre cum before bringing then to your lips and sucking it off, "nervous." you smile.

"Nervous my ass." Bakugou scoffs, almost ashamed he found the action sexy.

"Come here." you curl a finger and when they're in front of you, you look between the two before starting to kiss Bakugou slowly. Izuku's hands start with your bra and unhook it quickly, taking both breasts in hands and doing whatever he wanted with them.

You move from Bakugou's lips to Izuku's, he was a bit rougher and meshed your tongues together. Before you know it you pull Bakugou in and all of you kiss each other in sync, soft moans coming from all three lips. You pull away to breathe and watch the two keep kissing each other.

Your lips kiss Bakugou's neck and Izuku kisses the other side, you let out a yelp when they both push you flat onto the bed.

You let out soft moans when both men kiss up your naked body and suck on your neck, "Oh." you whimper when they pull your legs apart and start to play with your pussy in sync, "G-guys." you moan and arch your pack when four fingers are entered in you.

Izuku sucks on your right breast, circling his tongue around your nipple. "She has perfect tits." he whispers.

"She does." Bakugou hums in agreement before pulling his lips off of your neck and moving his head down to eat you out, "She's always so wet."

"S-stop talking like I'm not here." your thighs tighten around Bakugou's head when his tongues slides perfectly into you.

Izuku chuckles and kisses your lips once, "How could we forget? Just admiring what we're about to ruin."

"Then ruin me." you reach down and start to pumping his dick slowly.

"Bakugou might be in love but I'm not so if I'm a little rough, don't take it personal."

With that he sits up and rubs at your lips once to get them open, "Fuck." he hisses when watching you take it to the back of your throat with no gag reflex.

Bakugou spreads you for him and slides the tip of his dick to get it nice and wet before sliding into your clenching cunt, "Shit." he whispers under his breath.

With both of your main holes filled you had to focus extra hard on sucking Izuku's dick when Bakugou's was already having you shake. "You look pretty when getting fucked in the pussy and mouth." Izuku wipes a tear that was pricking at the side of your eye.

Your legs wrap around Bakugou's waist while Izuku pulls his dick out with a pop!, "Why don't we let her take the lead, she is the pussyfairy."

Bakugou takes his friends advice and pulls out of you, "Show us some magic sweetheart."

You stand up with shaky legs and watch them both lay back, you didn't know who to start with first. You crawl in between Bakugou's legs and kiss the tip of his dick, "I wanna ride you." you were so drunk off the pleasure when you align yourself with him and sit down quickly.

Bakugou watches you bounce on him for a few seconds before pulling Izuku to your lips, kissing right in front of him. "Come here." Izuku picks you up and slams you onto him.

"Izuku!" you moan and Bakugou grips the back of your head to kiss you feverishly then moves to your bouncing chest.

"At least fuck her in her favorite position." Bakugou smirks at you, seeing how tired you were already.

With your ass up Izuku fucks you quickly and Bakugou fucks your mouth slowly, feeling your throat vibrate with moans. "Don't hurt her." Bakugou wipes your tears and notices Izuku's tight grip on your hips that makes you whine.

Izuku's head is thrown back as he cums, shoving his cock in once more that allows you to feel it pulsing quickly. "Fuck I'm still hard."

You let out deep breaths when Bakugou shoves him back before teasing you with his tip, "Fuck yourself on me sweetheart." you immediately push back onto him, going at your own pace and he watches your ass bounce against him, gripping at them harshly and pushing into you more.

"Bakugou!" you moan before your mouth is stuffed with Izuku's cock, "O my gash!" you say around it and suck while Bakugou fucks you senseless.

Your eyes roll back when they both more in perfect sync, "I know you're about to cum sweetheart." Bakugou chokes you gently and both of their hands play with your clit quickly making you approach your climax.

Both men stop and cum, filling your pussy and mouth simultaneously.

"Shit. You really are the pussyfairy." Izuku breathes when falling back and you lay on top of Bakugou's sweaty body.

Bakugou tries to pull you more to cuddle but you push him away and stand up, "Thanks.. for that." you throw their clothes back at them before getting your own, "You can let yourself out." you tell the two and walk out.

In your bedroom you close the door and get your phone, "Hello!"

"Cecelia!" you whisper shout, "I— fucking had a threesome." you wipe your face and recall everything that had just happened.

"A threesome!" she squeals, "For your show?"

"No.. like just for fun?" it sounds like a question and Cecelia screams.

"And when is it my turn to just have fun?" she asks teasingly but.. she was also very serious.

You let out a laugh, "Whenever you want my precious Cece."

"Friday, my sweet y/n."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧