𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➸ "Katsuki go have fun with your friends." you push your boyfriend out of the apartment, "I'll be here waiting for you." you reassure him and kiss his lips.

"Call me if you need anything." he kisses your forehead and walks to Izuku's car when you nod. You shut the door and exhale deeply, grabbing your purse and leaving the comfort of your home quickly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You sit in the doctors office nervously and look at all the other women expecting. They had round bellies and you look down at yours, "It's ok, you'll get there." you whisper and smile.

A minute later your name was called and you were sitting on the uncomfortable bed, "So it looks like you're about two months along." the doctor smiles.

"I don't understand, I was on the pill." you mutter.

"Miss l/n.. you were taking your last pill prescription, not the current one you're on." he says when getting a look at the small pill package you had given him when asked about it. You shake your head and assume you had gotten it confused when moving into Bakugou's place. You didn't know it wouldn't work anymore.  "Did you want to do an ultrasound?"

"Yes." you lay back and lift up your shirt. You shiver at the coldness and put your headphones in, you felt guilty already and just wanted to make sure the kid was ok.

The doctor doesn't question your choice and you take out the headphones when he's done, "Well they're healthy, strong heartbeat and in about a month you will know the gender."

In a month.

You smile, "Great, thank you." you take the towel from him and wipe yourself down before leaving the building. You finally felt as if you could breathe and go back home for a much needed nap.

You knew that this baby was made out of love and it only made you more excited but you didn't like the circumstances. You get a call from Bakugou and answer it in the car, "Hey."

"y/n, we need to talk."

Your heart drops and try to keep your breathing steady, "Y-yeah?"

"I forgot to say I love you before I left."

You instantly feel relief and smile sadly, "I love you." you repeat.

"I'll see you soon ok, sweetheart?"

"See you soon baby."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When Bakugou gets home you rush to hug him and he catches you, "Katsuki," you hold onto him tighter and he does the same. "I'm going to miss you so much." you want to cry and hold onto him forever and watch your baby grow together until they're in your arms.

Bakugou frown and kisses the crook of your neck, "I'm going to miss you sweetheart. I'll come see you and I'll fly you out to me."

Maybe I'll tell him around christmas.

"Right." you look at him and run fingers through his soft hair, "We're going to make this work."

"Damn right we are."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The next morning you and Bakugou stay in bed for a long time, just talking about nothing in particular and hating that the day had come so fast. It was the day for being thankful but you were far from it. Well— you are thankful that your baby was healthy.

Bakugou kisses up your neck sensually and pulls your thighs apart, "Fuck, I'm going to miss you." he whispers in your ear.

Your hand grips the back of his neck, "I'm going to miss you." you moan out while your back arches when two fingers are slipped inside of you. Bakugou watches you grind your hips to his fingers fucking you and curves them to your liking.

"You're always dripping like a slut." his thumb rubs your clit and your thighs start to twitch slightly, "Are my fingers satisfying you?" he asks lowly.

You let out a whimper and shake your head, "I need your dick Katsuki, please." you practically beg and it makes him hard in almost a second. "Give me something to remember." you stare into his eyes and he switches to a position in between your thighs and lifts a leg over his shoulder to slip into your wet walls easily.

"You're going to remember sweetheart, you're going to remember the way I fucked you like the pretty slut you are." his head rolls back and keep his thrusts slow and extra deep. You grip onto his biceps and whine out when it was too deep. "Take it sweetheart." he smiles down at you and kisses your lips sensually.

"I'll always take what you give me."

"Right. Always." he grips your hips to move faster. Your boobs move to the thrusts and Bakugou couldn't keep his eyes off of them, grabbing a handful of one and keeping the other tightly on your hip. 

When he tries to flip you onto your stomach you pull him down instead and sit on his dick, moving your hips slowly. "Shit." he says under his breath at the sight of you fucking yourself on him.

You grab the back of his neck and pull him to kiss you as you two moan against each others lips Bakugou feels you finish first and lifts his hips to meet yours a few times before spilling his seed in you.

Both of your bodies fall limp and you kiss Bakugou before he sits you sideways on his lap and holds you in his arms, 

"When I get back.. we're going to be officially starting our lives together. I want it all with you sweetheart."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧