𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

You and Bakugou had gone home when Suki had gotten a little fussy but it was hard. Bakugou burps Suki while you change into something more comfortable. "I'm going back to the hospital.. I feel like Izuku needs one of us there more than ever right now."

Bakugou nods in agreement and lays down the sleeping baby, "Go ahead.. I got it for a night."

You didn't want to leave your family but Cecelia was one of your closest friends and you knew she would do the exact same thing for you. "I don't know if I have it for a night..." you look down at your son and rub his chubby cheek with the back of your finger lightly. "I think I'll miss you two too much."

Bakugou kisses your forehead, "We'll miss you too but we're always here, waiting for you."

His words warm your heart and you turn to hug him tightly. "She has to be ok Katsuki.." you whisper, "She can't leave our lives just like that."

Bakugou hugs you tighter and sighs, "She'll be ok.. Cecelia is a tough girl and she's not going anywhere without her daughter."

"You're right." you pull back to look at him.

"I always am."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You stop by somewhere to get Izuku food since he was stuck eating nasty hospital meals for the time being. You both sit down and he slowly eats his food, finally feeling his appetite coming around since finding out his girlfriend was in critical condition.

"I'm sorry all I'm thinking about is her." he mutters and you rub his back comfortingly.

"I know Izuku and if you want to talk about her we can."

"She's so perfect." he starts, "I met her and then all I wanted to do was be around here. Literally just knowing she was a few feet away gave me more joy than anything in my life."