𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ "This is our receptionist, she can show you around as I go to a meeting

➸ "This is our receptionist, she can show you around as I go to a meeting." Bakugou stops at your desk, "y/n this is Cecelia, Cecelia this is y/n."

"What a pretty name!" Cecelia exclaims and walks closer while Bakugou walks into the meeting room, "Show me everything." she smiles.

So you do, you walk around and make conversation with her, she obviously meant well and you couldn't not like her, "Any questions?"

"When's lunch?" she jokes and you check your watch.

"You can go right now since he's in a meeting."

"How about we go, together?" she hooks an around around yours and begins her way out of the building, "I'm not taking no as an answer." Cecelia grabs her purse and you two walk into the elevator.

Bakugou watches you two leave through the room while twirling a pen in between his fingers mindlessly, hoping you believed him when he hinted that he wasn't interested in fucking the new girl.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After an hour you two return back to the office, laughing at some jokes you two made from lunch. "You two are awfully chummy." Bakugou notices.

"y/n is just the best!" Cecelia gives you a side hug, "These guys tried to ask her out and—" she starts to laugh and you do too, it was pretty embarrassing when they tripped and made the waitress drop the tray in their hands.

"Please that was horrible." you groan out and rub your face.

Izuku joins the small circle, "Cecelia, if you're not busy tonight you should come with us to have a couple of drinks."

"Yeah, you should join us." Bakugou nods, he knew that if she went you would likely go.

Cecelia looks at you, "Sorry, we have plans." you cut them off and look at her, "We can have wine—"