𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

➸ The next morning, you let Bakugou rub cream on your ass because of the pain he caused, you slap him when he gives a small spank

The next morning, you let Bakugou rub cream on your ass because of the pain he caused, you slap him when he gives a small spank. "There." he laughs and gets out of your bed to wash his hands before starting to put on his clothes from last night.

You stand up carefully and grab a shirt that covers most of your body, "Thank you." you don't know you felt nervous but you knew that you wanted him to stay, stay and do whatever for a lazy sunday. "W-what are you doing today?"

"I don't know yet." he says shortly, his eyes go to yours that where looking around your own bedroom casually, "I see you're in no position to go anywhere." he was doubtful that you could sit on your ass for a long period of time.

"Definitely not, I'll probably just order chinese food, watch movies.. y'know the usual." you needed to see Cecelia, you needed to tell her what you've been feeling towards this man. You could go to Mina but since she is married you know that she would just push you further and further into dreaming about a life with him.

Maybe you needed to talk to them together.

You will.

Before Bakugou could say anything or invite himself to your lazy day you quickly walk to the door while pulling his arm as well. "Well, have a good day sir and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow." you show a smile but he didn't know what the hurry was.

"What's the hurry? Got another guy coming to take my spot?" he didn't know why he just said that, made him sound like an insecure person which he was not, at least he thought so.

You let out a laugh and shake your head, "I just have some calls to make, they involve you." you didn't lie but you couldn't say—

As much as I would love to spend my day with you I'm inviting two girls here and I would rather not have you listen to our conversation about my strong feelings for you.

Bakugou nods and opens the door, "Have a good day miss l/n."

"Bye sir." you pull his arm back and lean up to kiss his clenched jaw, "See you tomorrow." you whisper.