𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You groan when someone rocks you awake. Your vision was a bit blurry for a few seconds before it focused one Bakugou's face, "Katsuki?" you mutter confusedly.

He kisses your forehead before handing you a doll, "Do you think I put that on right?"

"What?" you whisper and look down, "The diaper?" you ask.

"Yeah.." he says casually before taking it back.

"Why are you putting a diaper on a doll?" you rub your eyes and sit up in the bed.

Bakugou sighs and tosses it to the chair on the corner, "I don't know... what if I can't even put a diaper on them?" he asks and your heart breaks at his tone.

"You did pretty good on that one." you point and laugh, "But I'll be here, we'll have each other to lean on and we're in this together." you lay back down and Bakugou turns off his lamp before cuddling with you.

Bakugou nods and you both fall asleep again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Later that day you and Bakugou get ready for the reveal before going to Mina's house where it was being held. Everyone congratulates you and Bakugou with kind words and bright smiles.

"Girl." you tally it on the chalkboard that everyone was putting their vote on.

"Baby, I told you that they're definitely a boy." Bakugou does the same and grabs your hand to lead you to the food area. You sit down while Bakugou gets you food.

Cece smiles and sits down next to you with Izuku as well. "Soon you two will know!" she was overjoyed.

"I know." you smile and look at Iuzku, "Did she tell you?"

He shakes his head with a small frown, "She didn't want to ruin the surprise even when I practically begged." he kisses her cheek as she laughs.

"Yeah, I wanted you to find out with everyone." she takes a bite of the food. Bakugou sits down and places a plate in front of you.

"Thanks." you kiss him and he grab your fork.

You try to talk with Cece but she keeps eating in order to not say what you were having out of excitement. "How are you feeling?" you ask.

She takes a drink of water and pats her stomach softly, "Good.. I thought I didn't want kids.." she says almost sadly and you frown. "I dunno I think it's just because I thought I couldn't do it."

You grab a hold of her hand and squeeze it, "You can do anything Cece, you're amazing." you try to cheer her up.

She wasn't crying but it was obvious that this was a sensitive topic and you didn't want her to get anymore sad especially about something that was supposed to make you happy. "Thank you." she says, "You're amazing too."

You laugh a little, "Thank you."

Mina pops up a few minutes later with the confetti poppers in hand. You all nod and stand up to grab one. People surround around you and Bakugou and Mina counts down. You feel your heart race and your palms begin to get sweaty, you didn't know which one you wished for but you just wanted a healthy baby that you and Bakugou would raise together.

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

Everyone twists it at the same time, loud pops coming together and you watch the confetti in mid air with a gaped mouth and Bakugou smiles while picking you up and cheering, "A boy!" he kisses you all over your face.

"We're having a boy." you whisper and hug him tightly while feeling tears threatening to spill from your eyes and you let one escape. "This is so exciting Katsuki, thank you." you pull back to kiss him.

"Thank you sweetheart.." he kisses your forehead and you look over to see his parents walking over to you two. Mitsuki was first to speak.

"That was so sweet!" she smiles and hugs you first then goes to Bakugou while Masaru hugs you as well, "But another Katsuki.." she trails off and Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Only kidding.. I think he'll learn form his mother."

You laugh, "I'm excited to see a baby with Katsuki's attitude." you coo slightly and pinch his cheek.

"Katsuki was.. a memorable little kid." Masaru answers and you could only imagine what he put his parents through as a small child that was just as ballsy as he is now.

Mitsuki laughs, "This is one lucky kid."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After helping Mina clean up you both go home and reflect on the day. You couldn't stop yourself for scrolling through your laptop at furniture and tried to think of some themes for the nursery. 

"We have some houses to look at tomorrow." Bakugou says from the bathroom while bushing his teeth.

"Sounds good." you say and close the laptop to lay down and wait for Bakugou to join you. When he does you instantly go into his arms to hold you and rub your back gently. "I don't think I've ever been more nervous yet exited for the future." you lean up to kiss his jaw.

Bakugou lifts your shirt and rubs your bump with a warm hand and smiles when he feels movement, "Me neither baby.. I love you."

You smile into his chest and get more comfortable, "I love you too." you let out a breath, "Good night Katsuki."

"Good night sweetheart." he closes his eyes and fixes your shirt then pats your stomach, "Good night baby."

You do the same, "Good night baby." you say when feeling a kick.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧