𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ After Cecelia left, telling you that she expects all the details tomorrow at work

After Cecelia left, telling you that she expects all the details tomorrow at work.

You lay in your bed, naked under the covers and hear your front door open slowly, just in case it was a stranger you had a bat in hand. You drop it when seeing Bakugou come in and pull the covers off of you without even saying a word, "So warm," his hands run up and down your body, "just naked waiting for me." he kisses up one thigh, making it to your left breast, sucking on the nipple slowly.

Your hands grip at the sheets on either side of you when his free hand drops down to your throbbing sex, feeling how wet you were already, "Bakugou." you whimper out loud and clench your thighs around his wrist when he was teasing you slowly.

"Fuck you want me to fist you or what?" he asks in a whisper.

"I just want you." your hand comes down to feel him over his pants, "I know you didn't come here to just finger me."

He spreads you apart and settles in between them, face front and center, "Maybe I did, this pussy's so pretty." he licks from your cunt all the way to your clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh gosh." you breathe out and his hands come behind your ass to press his face further in, sucking and licking you with purpose, "I-i want—"

"You want my dick?" he finishes the breathy sentence for you and begins to fuck you with his tongue, "What did I say about being impatient?"

"You didn't say anything!" your moans were louder and louder by the second so you put a small pillow over your face to muffle them.

Before you can register anything he fees his dick and shoves you down on it, "They get fucked like the impatient slut they are." he grabs the pillow and throws it over his shoulder, "Let me hear you sweetheart."

"St-op calling me that!"

"You don't like it?" he licks his lips while going harder in you.

You shake your head, "No." you lie.