𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

➸ As the temperature rises so does your need for Bakugou, watching him effortlessly be hot under the sun was turning you on while also pissing you off

As the temperature rises so does your need for Bakugou, watching him effortlessly be hot under the sun was turning you on while also pissing you off. He makes sure to give light warm touches when passing, offering you some of his drink and accidentally spilling some on your chest then wiping it with his fingers. "Sorry." he smirks.

"I'm sure you are."

"Don'y worry sweetheart, you'll have my dick—" you were quick to shush him when Izuku and Cecelia walk up to you two.

Your friend gets a plate the help her hung over state while Izuku throws you over his shoulder and runs into the warm water, "Put me down!" your fists hit his back and he chuckles.

"Since you asked so nicely." he begins to drop you and as you scream he catches you again before your body could hit the water, "That's what I thought."

"You're such a dick."

Cecelia eats her food quickly and smiles at you two, "How—"

"Obnoxious." Bakugou cuts her off with a scowl on his lips that surprises the poor girl.

 Cecelia looks between the three for a minute, somehow putting one and one together, so which one is business? she thinks to herself but when you smack Izuku's head and flick him off she assumes it was the green haired one.

"I think Izuku got sand in my— what?" you look at Cecelia's shocked face but she just stuffs her mouth with more food.

"N-nothing, if you want to wash off there's small showers over there." she points to a small shack that was empty at the moment.

You nod, "Thank goodness." your voice was a mumble and you walk in between the two.

"There's two showers y'know.." Cecelia says while keeping her vision straight and the blonde tenses, "J-just if you want to..,. join her." she whispers the last part before rushing to Izuku and they begin to make a sandcastle together.

Bakugou notices all his coworkers busy and slowly walks in the direction you went off in. He reaches the shack and hears water running, your back was facing towards him and he watches you jump when the door is closed rather loudly.