𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

You look at Bakugou in shock, so many questions ran through your head about the situation in front of you. "They still keep in contact?" you asked, all the times Bakugou told you about the other receptionist came to mind.

You turn to look at them sitting on a bench and looking at each other. "I don't know." Bakugou says while taking a bite of his food, "You want some?" he raises his fork to you but stops when you gave him a look. "What?"

"What? Izuku is literally talking to a girl."

"So?"

You shake your head and pull out your phone but he quickly takes it from you. "Katsuki, give me my phone."

"I just think we shouldn't jump to conclusions." he looks at his friend and can't help but wonder what the hell he was doing as well. 

You raise a hand for your phone, "So if Izuku saw me talking to my ex boyfriend while we were together and all alone, you wouldn't think that was suspicious?" you ask with a tilt of your head and Bakugou rolls his eyes before placing the phone down in your palm. "Hm." you hum.

"Of course I would fucking care but this is Deku we're talking about." he shrugs and still eats his food while yours remained untouched. "Plus all he talks about is Cece and the baby."

You look at him while sending a message to Mina, "Do you talk about me?" you ask smugly and Bakugou laughs, "It's ok baby."

"Of course." he grabs your free hand and kisses it multiple times, "You two are all I can ever think about." 

Your lips form a smile and you caress his cheek, "Same here." you say and look down at your phone when it buzzes. "Mina doesn't know much about her." you mumble.

"They would only have sex." 

"So obviously one caught feelings and then it ended messily which made her leave." you say as if it was obvious.