𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

➸ Katsuki's parents were already in love with you

Katsuki's parents were already in love with you. Mitsuki kept you to herself in the kitchen while Katsuki spent time with his father. She was still putting the food on the table and you stand up from your chair.

"I'll go get them." you smile back and take more sips of water. She had asked how you two met and you just said through work which wasn't a lie but you didn't mention all the sexual stuff and decided to keep it simple with the office story.

You see Bakugou and Masaru who looked to be in a deep talk and Bakugou slides his hands in his pockets when seeing you from the corner of his eye. "The food's ready." you tell them both.

Masaru smiles and thanks you before going into the kitchen to help his wife and Bakugou pulls you to him slowly, "Why do you look sad?" he asks and brushes your hair back carefully.

"Because I am." you laugh a little, "In about.. ten hours you will be leaving." you look at the clock.

"I may be leaving but it's only temporary. I'll always come back for you." you two lock eyes and it felt right, it felt right to tell him in that moment that you were now three months pregnant with his child.

Just as you find the courage to open your mouth Mitsuki pops her head out, "Do you guys want water?"

Bakugou looks at his mother, "Yes, that's fine." he turns his attention back to you, "Were you about to say something?"

You smile and shake your head, "No.. let's eat."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After a very filling dinner his parents fall asleep on the couch together and Bakugou takes your hand to lead you both to his room. "Oh my." you laugh at all the little toys and it was obvious that he never changed his style while living here. "You're so cute." you walk around to look at all the pictures of him.

You stop at one where he's just a kid with a devilish smile and wonder if the kid will get his looks. "Are you tired?" he asks while wrapping his arms around you.