𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

➸ "I'm sorry I can't come over right now baby." you tell Bakugou over the phone who wanted to see you at that very moment.

"What are you doing?" he mumbles.

You look at Mina pouring a little too much liquor into a punch bowl, "I'm helping Mina set up her party. After I'm done I'll probably go back home and get ready, I'll see you here." He stays silent for a few seconds as you blow up orange and black balloons then throw them to Magnolia to let her play, "Baby?"

His hands get sweaty, "What if we go together?"

"Are you asking me to go with you?" you say in a smug voice that makes the blonde roll his eyes on his end.

"You know what I'm asking." he mutters and you let out a small laugh, "Say yes or no so I can hang up."

"No no—" you say quickly, "I want to go with you Katsuki. Thank you for asking." Bakugou lets out a mental sigh of relief and you begin to tell him about your day, "She's surprisingly very strict." you tell him about Mina's need for everything to be perfect.

Magnolia runs up to you with her brush and asks you to play with her hair like you usually do, "Here." you hand off the phone and comb through her soft hair.

"Hey kitty!" she smiles at his voice, "I'm good.... yeah, she ate already.... you're so mean kitty! It was yummy! I love her too.. ok bye!"

You don't pay mind to their conversation but wonder what he'll dress up as, if he would even participate at all. But knowing Mina, she wouldn't let him in the party if he didn't put effort in. "You're going to miss the party." you pout.

Magnolia nods, "But grandma and grandpa are taking me to watch this new superhero movie! y/n, if you got to have a power, what would it be?"

You think about it for a moment before answering and she cheers, "That's a good one aunty! I think I would have to grow up to know mine. Kitty would be something explosive, he would be scary but not to me.. or you.. because he's so nice to us."

"He is right?" you smile and massage her scalp, "He's so nice to you Magnolia, he loves you."

"Don't tell him this aunty but.. kitty used to be sad." she pauses and plays with her dolls hair, mimicking you. "He would always come to talk to mama and papa about grown up stuff.. But I think it was because he didn't have anyone to love.. Mama says he's a good man with a loving heart.. but the girl's he chooses just don't deserve him."

Your eyes widen at how deep she's gotten but stay silent, "But I think you do aunty, I think you make kitty happy."

"Oh yeah? How do you figure?"

"When he looks at you it's just sparkles!" she raises her hands up and turns around to face you with a big smile, "I asked mama what it meant to get angry when someone you like talks closely with someone else and she said it's.. jea-lous-y. You and kitty were both je-a-lous but when you were together, you two were close and happy." she sounds out the word and again, you were silent.

"Aunty.."

"Yeah?" you put her hair into cute pigtails and she holds your cheeks in her small hands.

"Do you love kitty?" 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"How does this look?" you ask the girls on facetime and they let out whistles. You smile and look at the time, "I'll see you two soon." you blow kisses to Mina and Cecelia who send some back.

When walking out Bakugou was already leaning against the wall waiting for you. "Katsuki you look.. wow." you whisper and take in his devil costume outfit — black tight jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly, an open red button up that shows off his chest proudly, black boots and a devil horns headband pushing his hair back.

His hands travel down your back to grope your ass and pulls away from the kiss, "A bunny?" he asks lowly.

"Yeah, I thought it was—"

"The one you fucked Izuku in?" his hands go to his side and you let out a gasp, remembering that it was the one you had fucked Iuzku in.

Your eyes go to Bakugou's who looks a little hurt, "Katsuki I'm—"

"I think I'll meet you there, I forgot something." he leans down to kiss your forehead before walking back into his place, shutting his door softly and locking it.

You pinch your thighs, feeling dumb for not remembering sooner and hurting Bakugou's feelings. You didn't mean to do it, you just thought the costume was cute.

"Katsuki.." you knock on his door and look down at your feet, "Please let me in."

Bakugou sat at the kitchen table with a glass of whiskey in hand, he hated that Izuku had gotten to you first. Then maybe this would've gone differently, maybe he wouldn't have fallen in love with you. He pushed that hatred to the side for the sake of you two not being anything at the time and you had shown him on plenty occasions that he was the one who occupied your mind, not the broccoli head.

When opening his door you weren't there, no race of you to be found. Bakugou's lips form a frown and he assumes you've went to the party and starts going too, hoping to see you there already.

"I'm sorry Mina.. I'm going to be a little late to the party.." you say into the phone when throwing the bunny costume away.

"What, why?"

"Wardrobe malfunction.."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧