𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➸ You stay standing in front of him, not speaking a word

You stay standing in front of him, not speaking a word. He licks his lips slowly, "If you would rather not you are free to go." your heart is beating quickening, "But if I make it to you and you're still here, I'll start and I don't plan to stop." he takes slow steps.

You keep your ground and eye contact with him, "What will it be?" he whispers when ghosting his lips over yours, barely touching and you were tempted to close the space but don't.

"Why just one?" you tilt your head, "Take me all over this office." you raise your arms around his neck and hear him take a deep breath in.

His large hands grip at your waist tightly and feels his dick starting to get hard, "Don't worry, I will." he smirks while a hand comes up to undo your blouse, "I kept looking at these all day." he mutters and massages your boob in his hand.

"I know, you creep." you moan out and he chuckles lowly near your ear, your hands grip onto him when he lowers his lips to kiss your sensitive neck, "We're not doing anything sir." you push a hand onto his firm chest.

He clicks his tongue and kisses up your jaw, "Are you jealous?" he teases in a serious voice, making you stiffen.

"No." you state, "I have to meet Izuku—"

In a second he lifts you up by the back of your thighs and sits you on his desk, "You don't get to answer the question anymore." his hands reach the top of your skirt to bring down your underwear as well, "Because I'm going to fuck you on this desk and then cum in you while I watch the sunset."

You let out a gasp and close your thighs together, "No, I'm not even in the mood."

Bakugou nods slowly and rubs at your knees, "A slut not in the mood to get fucked... rare." he tsk's and then rubs behind your thighs, "If you're not in the mood then why are you wetting my papers?"

"Oh gosh!" you hop off the desk but he just shoves everything to the side and puts you back in place.

"Open them." Bakugou sits in his chair, relaxing back, "If you're not soaking I will up your hourly by fifteen dollars and we'll pretend that saturday never happened.