𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

➸ Bakugou sets down the last box in the house and you look up from peeling an orange, "I can help

Bakugou sets down the last box in the house and you look up from peeling an orange, "I can help." you say again and he shakes his head.

"You're in your third trimester.. go with Cecelia or something." he starts to unpack the living space while you lay down on the couch and grab your laptop to scroll through baby websites.

"I just ordered the crib and changing table." you smile at Bakugou who smiles to himself as well. You had waited until getting the house to order anything. "Don't forget everyone is coming over tomorrow." you say excitingly.

Bakugou was nervous, he was a real adult now who had a fiancé, a child on the way and a house that he only saw in his dreams at one point. He was content with life and was ready to start every chapter with you until his last breath.

"I didn't forget." he kisses the top of your head when passing you to walk into the kitchen.

Your friends were more than happy to come see the new place but shook their heads when you and Bakugou told them absolutely no presents for the baby since you both didn't want to put the burrden on them.

His mother and father however didn't get the memo and sent of basket full of anything a baby might need and bought an overpriced rocking chair and an even more overpriced bassinet for the first few months the baby sleeps in your room. But you two were beyond grateful nonetheless.

You walk in as well and wash your hands then lean against the counter in front of him. Bakugou was eating and feeds you some, "We still have yet to talk about names." you say after chewing.

"I know, how about you choose the first name and I'll choose the middle name." he offers and you think about it for a second.

"That's a big decision." you say nervously.

"I trust you." he kisses your lips and looks down at the bump, "Don't tell me though.. I want to be surprised."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You lay in bed at night with Bakugou and he rubs your bump while watching the movie you were supposed to be watching as well, "What's wrong? I feel you staring." he says without looking away from the screen.

"Just thinking about names that would go good with ours and assuming the baby will look like you.. I have one and a half months to think of a name that he will have forever." you begin to ramble and Bakugou chuckles then kisses your forehead.

"It'll come to you sweetheart." he reassures and you nod, "Don't stress, that's not good for either of you."

"I know, I know and I won't." you adjust the best you could and soon fall asleep with Bakugou stroking your hair.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You walk down the hallway to see Bakugou in the nursery and he was reading one of the children's book that you had picked up randomly. "What are you doing?" you ask with a smile and lean against the doorframe.

He looks up and shuts the book quickly, "This book is so predictable."

You laugh and nod, "Most children books are." you walk closer and look around at how far you two have came, "There used to be nothing in here and now.. this is where our son will grow up."

"We still have more rooms to fill." he says casually while standing up to put it back on the shelf.

"I guess we do.. maybe one more." you raise a finger as he comes closer with a smile.

"Three more." he says and your eyes widen in shock.

"Compromise.. two more, maybe!" you lean into his chest and he kisses the top of your head, "I still want to be able to find time for us.." you say timidly and find his hand to hold onto.

Bakugou sighs, "Is that what you're worried about? That we won't have time to ourselves."

You shrug, "It sounds horrible but kind of.. I mean I don't want our lives to be a boring cycle y'know.."

"Baby we're far from boring.." he lifts your left hand to kiss your finger finger softly, "Plus we can send them to Mina and Eijirou."

"Right." you laugh and look up at him to kiss his lips sweetly, "You've been the worrier this pregnancy, don't pick that up y/n, don't stay up late y/n, look before you flush —"

"What if he just.. pops out?" he questions in shock and you cup his cheeks to kiss all over his face.

"You're too cute, I promise he's not going anywhere for another month at least."

"A month.. how does it feel like?"

You look down and shrug, "Like a kangaroo holding its baby." you laugh, "He's so active it feels like I always have a friend with me."

Bakugou smiles at that, "I know he kept kicking me last night."

"Must've gotten that from you.." you joke and walk to the closet to grab a box, "Your mom dropped this off the other day while you were at work and wanted us to look through it together."

Bakugou was confused and sat down across from you and waits for you to lift the lid.

"What the hell.." he grabs the blanket that was on top, "I was born with this and it was basically a security blanket but then one day it was gone and I never questioned it." he holds it close to his chest.

"Look at how cute you were.." you grab the picture frame of him smiling evilly.

"Were?"

"You know you're cute." you roll your eyes and let him see the picture to look at the rest of the contents. "There's a note." you pause to read it quickly.

"She knew she wanted to give that blanket to your child so she took it away before you could ruin it." you laugh a little and Bakugou snatches the note to read it. "She's smart."

"I was a child!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧