𝟒.𝟐𝟓- 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

BAD MOON RISING.

A round white plate was pushed into her view, three pancakes were piled up on it with a smiley face decorated with cream

A round white plate was pushed into her view, three pancakes were piled up on it with a smiley face decorated with cream. Scott reached over and added wolf ears causing her to chuckle as she looked up to him.

Alexis couldn't sleep a wink last night, her anxiety growing by the second when she got no news from Marcel or the Mikaelson. Her phone was just by her side in the counter, charging itself as she waited for the ding that would tell her someone was texting her, she actually hated having her phone with the sound on but this time, she needed to know when they were going to text her.

She was in her trailer, Scott was there too, claiming the couch as his bed while they waited for the people that lived in Jules apartment to find another home to live in. A couple of days after she sold it last year, she asked Marcel to put it on her name again, she wanted to have it back despite selling it being the right thing to do. Though this time she put it on Scott's name, just in case.

She had missed her little home, the people here. Her pack. She felt at peace and not in danger anymore. Back in New Orleans she had to be aware of her surroundings all the time, making sure nor Lucien or Aurora was around to kill her.

"Drink that coffee and stop worrying so much" Scott broke the silence suddenly, a frown on his face. He was worried about her, thinking that she might regret her decision of coming back to Florida, where she was safe.

Alexis sighed loudly, she felt like a child right now. She lifted the mug that read "Best aunt ever" and drank from it. Closing her eyes as the hot beverage ran down her throat. The mug had been a gift from Monica for her 24th birthday, that's how she told her about the pregnancy.

"It's just, what if they are all dead by now?" she asked, the question bubbling in her head as she shifted in her chair "What if Marcel is dead for real?"

Scott rounded the counter bar of the small kitchen and took a seat on the stool next to her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder "Everyone is fine, let's not jump into anything, okay?"

Alexis nodded understandingly, she would not jump into any conclusions until she got any news. The worst she can do right now is worrying over maybe nothing. She grabbed her phone and thought of sending a message to any of them but if something was happening, she was bothering them. Let them do their thing, she thought.

The two went back to their business, having breakfast in a quiet room. This she missed too. The quietness of her own house, free of any noise.

"Do you think we all should stay here in Florida? Or go back?" She asked then, finishing the last of her coffee and pancakes. That was something bubbling in her mind as well, the Crescents were from NOLA, that was their home and no one could take that. Florida was just a getaway, at least for some of them.