𝟒.𝟐- 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨

BAD MOON RISING

It had been over seven months since the Mikaelson defeated Dahlia

It had been over seven months since the Mikaelson defeated Dahlia. Over six months that Alexis and the crescents were trapped in their wolf forms. Suffering from the curse of being able to be humans only once a month. For Scott and most of the Crescent it was a deja vu, they had already lived that. They had gone through that. And they were pissed because once again they fell for a vampire and a witch.

It was history repeating itself.

Alexis, and the ones that never suffered from the curse (Like the Greene's), were trying to adapt while being angry and letting that wolf gene free. In her case, she was angry at everything and everyone. She and Hayley were the ones that got to undo the curse the first time and because of them, now, they fell again.

She was pissed, pissed at the world, pissed at the Mikaelsons for bring her into this world, to Klaus for making her feel like shit. Pissed at Jackson because he didn't take care of them. Pissed at Hayley, because if she had chosen to stay and fight with the Mikaelsons instead of running away, they would have been perfectly fine. But no, she chose betrayal. And now, they were cursed.

And, she was pissed at herself. For letting herself involved in other's business, vampire business, Jules and Violet warned her and she didn't listen. She was pissed and she wanted to be left alone.

The first full moon after being cursed came, rather slow, she felt like she had been trapped for months but that wasn't the case...

FLASHBACK MARCH 27TH

Her hazel blue eyes opened slowly as she stretched her naked body in the ground. She glanced at her hands, examining her fingers, she missed it, she was tired of watching her grey paws everywhere (And it had been just a month)

Alexis stood up and walked slowly towards the cabin that she claimed her own just some months ago when she decided to move out from the compound. She entered and got dressed quickly to then stare at her human form for several minutes in her mirror. She missed it.

She stepped out from the cabin, walking in silence through the thick paths. She adjusted her furred jacket closer to her body, the cold air of March wouldn't leave them yet.

There they stood, all the pack gathered around. They were all devastated. Angry. Sad. They wanted revenge.

She noticed Hayley wasn't there, surely Elijah had been around to see how she was doing. Jackson was but instead of giving his pack a comforting speech, he went looking for his wife. Alexis scoffed.