𝟒.𝟐𝟏- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝.

BAD MOON RISING.

Her worst fear came true, Klaus went back to the Lafayette cemetery to the tomb where they kept Aurora behind a bricked wall, expecting to find the petite redhead but instead, he found nothing

Her worst fear came true, Klaus went back to the Lafayette cemetery to the tomb where they kept Aurora behind a bricked wall, expecting to find the petite redhead but instead, he found nothing. Lucien had freed her and most likely turned her into what he is now.

That's why; Alexis still found herself in the Crescent city, even though she should have come back to Florida already. Klaus asked her not to, claiming that she'll be safer at the locked down compound. And so, she agreed to stay just a bit, having to call and convince Scott that she was going to be okay.

The compound had been made into a fortress, putting it in Freya's name, so no one besides the Mikaelson, Hayley and Alexis could enter without an invitation. The aforementioned witch had been working nonstop trying to find the enhanced vampire's whereabouts and a way to stop him. For now, she found nothing.

That was only the first part, now, the ancestors had put their hands into the situation. They had been controlling Vincent to do the spell that turned Lucien into the beast of the prophecy.

And to make it worse, they settled their goal into Kol Mikaelson next. He was cursed with bloodlust and the urge to kill his girlfriend. And he couldn't control it. The ancestors wanted Davina dead for all the things she did.

Alexis hated the idea of being isolated in the compound, just the mere thought was enough to make her want to go out and so, she did. She had just come back, a new outfit on her body and her phone newly charged. She had just hung up from a call with Davina, the little witch telling her about the plans for the day, getting Kol to St. James where no magic was allowed, when a voice entered her former bedroom.

"Where were you?" Klaus asked, his arms crossed over his chest.

Their relationship was estranged. She didn't want to talk at all and all that he wanted was talk. Weird because it would be usually the other way around. But this time, she avoided all questions and tried to stay away from him even though everything she wanted was to be closer.

Alexis shrugged nonchalantly "Just went to buy a charger and clothes, I can't keep using Freya's, I think she doesn't like me anymore" she joked, even though she thought so. Freya had been treating her weird but she just assumed it was about Finn's death.

Klaus sighed, he wasn't in the mood for jokes "Can you let me know when you leave? Aurora is on the loose and surely with the serum pumping in her veins, which means she can kill you in a blink" he exclaimed.

"I know" she retorted, an annoyed expression settling in her face, not at him but annoyed because she escaped again "That's why I agreed to stay for a couple of days, until I can kill her myself" she stated, watching as his face fell, he would bring the subject up and it would end in her leaving, like the other four times. She tilted her head "I haven't had the chance to ask you about Finn, I'm truly sorry" she lamented.