𝟒.𝟖- 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?

BAD MOON RISING

"So, where is Klaus?"

Alexis found herself in St. Louis Cathedral's attic, where Freya keeps all her magic stuff from her time before living in the compound. Marcel had picked her up from the compound, quite literally he appeared out of nowhere grabbing her waist and speeding them down to the attic, he received a punch in the stomach and a nice poem of curses. Alexis really hated that.

"When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead" Freya answered to Hayley from her position leaning against the table exhausted, candles and different witchy preparations were settled up in the wooden surface.

The four glanced at Alexis expectantly and she shrugged "I was there when he said that, it doesn't mean I know what lead he was talking about" she lied through her teeth, thank god none of the vampires picked up on her lie or else, she would be pretty much dead.

Elijah picked up an athame from the table and sliced his palm open before hovering it over a bronce bowl that laid atop a map "Forget Niklaus" he stated, taking his handkerchief out of his pocket with his free hand and wiping his bloodied one once he finished "You will find her"

Marcel glanced at Freya nervously "Now, you sure you got enough ju-ju for a world-wide locator spell?" he questioned in fear that the woman he loves will be missing forever.

"She's my family. I won't lose her" Freya replied with a determined tone before grabbing the bowl around the rims and chanting the spell. She proceeded to pour the blood in the map, where Africa is. The witch then handed the bowl to Elijah, who joined the other four in watching the map with hopeful eyes. After a moment, the blood started to spread out over the whole map, meaning it didn't work.

"Damnit" The blonde cursed frustratedly as Elijah glanced at the others in alarm.

"Well, so much for witch-GPS" Hayley voiced her thoughts in disappointment, Alexis sending her a disapproving look. Sometimes she should learn to shut up.

"I assumed they'd cloaked her" Freya retorted shaking her head, she looked exhausted "I didn't expect a spell this strong"

Elijah looked anxiously "No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap" he realized shifting on his feet.

Freya sighed, visibly frustrated from the turn of events, she threw herself in the chair behind her "You should all go. I have my work cut out for me" she stated.

Alexis nodded as Marcel shifted his attention to Elijah "The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her" he offered.