𝟒.𝟏𝟎- 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

BAD MOON RISING

Marcel Gerard strode through the streets of the French Quarter, artists playing jazz and tourists enjoying the city clueless about the war going on at the moment between werewolves and vampires

A little girl with big hazel blue eyes came into his path, crying before a raven-haired woman with the same eyes ushered her to keep moving, not noticing the vampire in front of them. He knew them, the Kenner's. He was acquainted with the woman and the kid, having visited them a couple of times before the war started.

The woman, Anne-Marie halted in her steps upon noticing the familiar figure, she glanced at him with pleading eyes "I need to save her, please Marcel" she said before he could say anything.

Marcel glanced between the two before sighing and speeding them down the street. He owe her his at least, he had been a good friend of her father and her, he hoped to be acquainted with her daughter as well, to have a friend on the Crescents, it'll help his status.

A young Father Kieran walked from the back room accompaniment by a redhead, both smiling about some joke the woman had made before. Kieran frowned upon seeing their presences, the mother-daughter duo trailing behind him slowly.

Marcel walked forward towards the woman with a pleading look, something Marcel never did "Renee, I know you transited kids before, you think you could do me a favor, a last one?" he asked.

The woman raised a brow with an unimpressed look "Well, I can't say no, can I?" she retorted, knowing damn well that he wasn't going to accept a no for an answer.

Marcel sighed in annoyance "This is Anne-Marie, and this is Amelia, her daughter" the man stepped back, gesturing towards the mother daughter duo, the girl stared at them with a horrified expression "She's very important around here alright? very important for a lot of us"

Renee Weiss stared at the girl with a soft smile trying to calm her nerves down which kinda worked, "You've gone soft marcel?" she questioned, a southern accent seeping through.

"She's a special kid" The Gerard man retorted with a shake of his head before his expression got serious "Now, can you take care of her?"

"Please, Ms. Weiss" Anne-Marie stepped forward with a pleading voice that screamed help "I need to save one of them at least" she stated.

Renee took a moment to think about this. She came to visit the city not to take more children, her days were over. But then, her eyes shifted to the scared little girl and she knew she had to take care of her, she was not going to leave her in an adoption center, she was going to take her with her. The redhead nodded her head slowly giving in.