𝟒.𝟏𝟒- 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬

BAD MOON RISING.

Even though it had been a couple of peaceful days for everyone, the war was still growing strong in the city

Even though it had been a couple of peaceful days for everyone, the war was still growing strong in the city. Now, without Tristan as the leader of the Strix, Aya assumed as one, trying to get ahold of Elijah's help. Then, Camille had decided to drink without letting anyone know, stealing from the Mikaelson's blood stage before fleeing away so they wouldn't have a say on her new life style. Hayley went back to live with the Mikaelsons due to not being able to live in the same space she shared with her late husband.

Meanwhile, Alexis stayed back in the bayou, not being able to come back to her house either. She just didn't feel like it, Scott was grieving as well, so the two couldn't rely in the other too much. They were giving each other space to be sad alone. How did she knew all of this? Hayley had been updating her on everything even though she wouldn't answer back.

She just needed time alone.

Today, she decided to visit Davina, who was back in the city alongside Josh. So, she slipped in one of her hoodies and flew away. But once she got to the quarter, a wave of sadness hit her, all the memories from her brother and her just made her sad. Davina wasn't around somehow, but Josh was and he was waiting for the little witch to appear at any second now.

Josh didn't took very lightly to see the Crescent woman again, the memories of his late boyfriend hitting him hard still. Instead of getting sad, the two decided to have a couple of drinks while they updated each other on everything they've done since.

Rousseau's was bustling with people while a live band played in the background. Next to the bar, Alexis, now in a tank top, and Josh stood around with other tourists and locals, everyone had a shot of tequila in hand, that some frat boy had just bought for all of them. They didn't even knew how they ended in this position, not an hour ago they were sitting in one of the booths with a beer in hand and talking softly, now, they were yelling over the music and dancing like crazy.

"Bottoms up!" Josh exclaimed, everyone mimicking his actions and gulping their drinks.

Three rounds later and most of the humans were already whipped, some from all the drinking they'd done all day. Night was coming closer but they still had a few hours left.

"My favourite one!" Alexis exclaimed as she listened to the cover of 'We found love' from Rihanna " C'mon!" she grabbed Josh's hands and brought him to the middle of the room, the two dancing to the rhythm of the song like if they were hammered.

Suddenly, Josh's phone rang loudly, he immediately took it out and answered, holding a hand out, he motioned to leave and Alexis nodded understanding. She stood in the middle, bored until a man appeared behind her, a hand hovering her hips as she danced to the beat.