𝟒.𝟒- 𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟

BAD MOON RISING

Climbing out from the car and stepping on the soft, leafy floor of the swamp was satisfying

Climbing out from the car and stepping on the soft, leafy floor of the swamp was satisfying. It wasn't the best idea to drive all the way from the quarter to the bayou when you spent only some hours once a month in your two legs.

It was very tiring.

The Kenner siblings walked the few remaining steps towards the center of the camp, their alpha instantly calling their attention "Crescents! Finish what you're doin' and in five minutes I want y'all here, alright?" he glanced around, no one seemed to object, so, he nodded and walked away.

Alexis went directly to the Greene's shack, knocking on the door and stepping in "Hey.." she greeted looking around for any faces.

A body instantly slammed against hers in a bone crushing hug. She smiled wrapping her arms around Monica's waist, they had spent together every full moon, if she had to go through one without her best friend? she couldn't do that.

Alexis smiled warmly "I've missed you too" she said patting her shoulder before they pulled away.

"What happened? Why didn't we go back to wolves?" The brunette started with her questions, something that all crescents wanted to know.

Dani stepped out from the bathroom, rubbing his tired face, another thing, neither of the pack had slept, not even ten minutes. He smiled despite that "Hey...my two favorite girls" he approached engulfing her in a hug and passing an arm around Monica's shoulders to bring her in too.

"Well, I don't really know much but according to Jackson; Hayley made a deal with Davina, she has this candle with her that if it dies, we'll be back as wolfs," she explained quickly what her brother had commented, skipping the part were he told her about Hayley killing six witches.

"So, this is a temporary thing..." Daniel conclude glancing sadly at his wife.

Alexis nodded, it was sad really. They all were happy to be back as humans But once they hear the news, that hope will fall. Once again they were under the command of a witch.

She needed to pay a visit to the witch, immediately.

Someone knocked on the door and opened it without waiting for a response "Hi..." Scott spoke up "Jackson wants us outside, he has something to say"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Day turned to night once more and the pack was still human. After Jackson's speech in which he informed the remains of the pack about the situation they were in, he advised them to reunite with their families and stay like that, the bayou wasn't safe anymore but the ones that wanted to stay, could.