𝟒.𝟏𝟐- 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

BAD MOON RISING

"So, she made me wait outside for like an hour before inviting me in!"

Alexis walked alongside her brother through the thick paths of the bayou from their grandmother's house, she had been staying there for the past two days, helping her and getting closer to her werewolf human side. Elijah was the one to recommend it and she was glad he did.

Mary wasn't eager to invite her in her house due to her rule of 'no vampires allowed' but she gave in when she realised that it wasn't a vampire but her only granddaughter. That and Jackson scowling face when he arrived. It was just in case of Alexis turning her humanity off one day.

She got it, she would do the same. Before dying, no vampire except Hayley had the invitation to her house. It was a precaution but now, she was dead so.

The two held freshly cut logs in their hands as they approached the main area of their camp, an axe rested on Jackson's free hand. "She's right though, don't worry" she waved dismissively his worried eyes.

"Sure?" He asked worriedly "I want you to feel at home, now that you can remember"

Alexis placed a hand on his arm comfortingly but before she could speak up, an scent caught her attention and before they knew it, they were skipping some branches and catching Hayley sitting against a table with a cup in her hands.

The hybrid looked up and smiled tightly. It had been other two weeks and Jackson was still not talking to his wife, despite missing her a lot, he still wasn't ready to forgive the fact that she would ran away the second he came calling.

Alexis understood but also understood Hayley's side. They became family to both friends, if one of them was in danger they wouldn't forgive themselves. Besides, the Mikaelsons are blood family of her daughter, she'll be damned if she didn't help them.

"Morning," She said, passing by Hayley and squeezing her shoulder a bit to tight which had the woman to wince slightly "Sorry, I'll see you back at the house" she apologized and announced with a sorry expression.

She was still working out the force thing. Having break at least two of Mary's plate, she was banned from getting close to the kitchen. The daily sparing was almost nonexistent now, Marcel occasionally calling her late at night to let out the tensions that both carried and meanwhile helping her to find her moves. Everyone went back to their normal routines and stopped worrying too much over her.

Speaking of which, she was as gladly as worried. She still didn't trust her heightened emotions, one wrong word and she could rip someone's throat out, or worst, drained them from blood.