𝟒.𝟐𝟐- 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤.

BAD MOON RISING.

"Come home now, urgent"

Was the text message that woke her up that morning while she was at Marcel's. The little witch and her spent the night there, stealing his room.ñ and watching movies. She got instantly worried with that cryptic message sent by Klaus, she did not know what was going on.

She flew from the loft and to the compound, where most of the household was reunited around Cami in the upstairs study. The former bartender had been bitten by Lucien just last night and everyone was going crazy trying to find a cure.

Camille sat on the sofa, looking around wearily but she didn't seem to be in the her right mind right now, a far away look on her eyes. She looked pale and her eyes were red, the venom working fast on her blood.

Alexis leaned against the desk watching as Freya handed Klaus a white cloth that she had submerged into a white jar just a second before. He turned to the ill vampire, sitting in front of her in the couch "Hold still. This is going to burn" he informed, grabbing ahold of her arm and pressing the cloth against her bite.

Cami gasped in pain, the substance working in the bite "Ow, ow, what is that?" she asked.

"It's a healing salve. Motherwort, white willow bark, the recipe's over a thousand years old" Freya explained, standing behind Hayley, who sat in the coffee table.

The blonde looked up with a smirk "So the good stuff, huh?" she joked but no one laughed, she just wanted to ease the tension of the room.

Freya smiled sadly "It will ease the pain, dull the symptoms, but it won't stop the infection" she stated, avoiding Klaus's worried look.

"So I'm screwed?" she inquired then with a sigh.

Hayley placed a comforting hand on her leg "We're gonna do everything that we can, Cami" she assured.

Alexis nodded from her spot "Leave the worry to us" she said, the blonde sending the two a grateful smile just as Elijah walked into the room, followed by Vincent.

"To that end, a little assistance" he announced, gesturing to the witch behind.

Vincent frowned sadly upon seeing his friend like that "Cami, I'm so sorry" he apologized, clasping his hands together like pleadingly.

Before she could spoke up, Klaus did, sending the man a deathly glare "You should be, this is your fault. It was you who turned Lucien into a beast" he spat, standing from the sofa and walking towards him before Alexis stood from her leaning and in front of him, a hand placed against his chest. They were still fighting and there was no talk about her leaving again, but she was one of the few that could calm him down.