𝟒.𝟏𝟕- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

BAD MOON RISING.

They were back onto the road as Marcel drove them in a black Mustang towards the Davilla State

They were back onto the road as Marcel drove them in a black Mustang towards the Davilla State. Hayley and Stefan were hiding in the trunk while Alexis just sat in the passengers seat, waiting to arrive at the headquarters of the Strix.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" she asked unsure of the plan. Which consisted in the four of them entering the state casually to attract Rayna Cruz there and so, she would kill them all.

Marcel glanced towards her once
"Yes, don't worry," he reassured turning a corner as they came closer to the building "You've been there before, no one's gonna say anything"

Alexis nodded thougthfully as they settled into a silence, she could hear the murmurs of the two back in the trunk but she did not want to hear what they talked about.

The reason to why she wasn't in the trunk with them, besides not fitting in, was that she had been in the Davilla State a few days ago, Aya giving her permission to visit Davina once a while due to her letting them use her brother's heart.

The car slowed down as it got closer to the front gate of the building, the Strix vampires at the gate approached the car, prompting Marcel to roll down the window to give them a look "She's with me" he announced, not giving them a second chance to speak as he rolled up the window again. One of the vampires reluctantly gestured toward the other one to open the gate and allow him to go through.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Alexis pressed her back against the wall trying to not be seen by any of the sisters as they were in the pool room. She was hiding so Aya wouldn't spot her before they could go and save the brothers before they could de-sired them or worse, die.

She peered her head to watch them, noticing only Davina and Marcel. She was kneeling at the edge of the pool with her Sisters' coven cloak around her shoulders, pouring a clear red fluid into the water around Klaus and Elijah, who's bodies floated in the water unconscious.

"Did you know?" he asked her, trying to get the truth out of her.

She couldn't see her but Davina frowned "Know what?" she retorted.

"She's going to kill them. Klaus first. Then, if the sireline is proven broken, Elijah won't last much longer" he informed her.

Davina shook her head after a pause to take the information in "I didn't know. But... does that really change anything?" she asked prompting a horrified look on both of Marcel and Alexis.

"If it fails and Aya puts Aurora's bullet into Klaus' heart, I die. Alex dies. Josh dies" he reminded her.

"You don't think I can do it" the little witch inquired taken aback by his lack of confidence.