Untitled Part 29

If I do a werewolf book should it be like a bdsm or ddlg type of book orrr should it just be a regular vanilla book with some smut here and there (or no smut at all?)

Magnus

"Call mother so we can tell her what we've done." I sighed and spoke calmly as I watched my younger siblings try to tie up Andrew.
The business manager we had just illegally abducted.

"Magnus just let me handle it okay?!" Elijah huffed when Andrew elbowed him in the ribs and pushed past Josie. He blew the car horn and I quickly looked around to see if someone had heard. To our luck there had only been a single girl walking alone on the sidewalk. I only caught a quick glimpse of her but I could tell that she was upset by the way her arms were crossed and a small cute pout rested on her model like face, but my eyes were quickly torn from her delicate figure when Andrew shouted loudly out of the window.

"Help me!!" Andrew yelled and the van nearly swerved when he tried to grab the steering wheel.

"Christ! Josie get him!" Elijah yelled in irritation while I simply rolled my eyes in disappointment. I sat back in the drivers seat slightly amused simply because I knew that as long as they had me the plan would go smoothly. The only reason why I wasn't panicking right now was because unlike Eli and Joe I knew what I was doing.

"You guys are literally the worst kidnappers in history." I sighed and shook my head as if this were a normal evening. In many ways it kind of was. I looked up in the rear view mirror just in time to see Josie get smacked in the face by Andrew.

Elijah froze when it happend and I let out a small laugh. "You shouldn't have done that buddy." I muttered right before josie punched the guy in the face.

"Mother wants him alive Joe." I rolled my eyes at her childish antics as the red haired girl beat the guy to death. Elijah finally got him tied up once I pulled into the driveway and opened up the garage.

"Make sure you don't bump into my other car I just bought that thing." Elijah frowned and I rolled my eyes again as I presses the button to close the garage behind me.

"What do we do with him Magnus?" Josie asked as we got out of the car and I let out a long sigh before giving the wide eyed man a long look. "Hm." I ran a hand through my messy hair before nodding to myself. "Bring him up to the cellar and put him in a cell by himself."

"Okay." Josie grabbed the man by his arms and dragged him from out of the car with a huff. "Does this mean I can join the mafia now."She grunted and Elijah bent down to grab the mans limp arms.

"Not a chance little sis."he frowned as and I went to open up the door for them to carry the man upstairs.

"Why?"She scowled as we walked upstairs to the cellars and I sighed already knowing where this conversation was going.

"Josephine we've already been over this. You will take over for mother once she's stepped down from-"

"But I don't want to do that. Thats basically babysitting all the new girls once they've been recruited. What if I don't want to play matchmaker for the rest of my life." Josie snapped and Elijah groaned as we made our way up the steps.