Untitled Part 9

Sophie

"She's not a people person is she?" I asked as I watched Y/n run off like she was running from the plague or something.

"I don't think she is, but I don't know I just met her today if I'm being honest." Alex shrugged as he looked at the tv and I just stared at him.

"What?" He laughed

"Nothing." I looked away in disbelief but dropped it anyway.

"Okay what is it?" He pressed and I shrugged

"Its just I thought you guys knew each other or something."

Alex shook his head and smiled

"No I found her on the street and decided to take her in." He spoke with a straight face and I stared at him.

"Im just kidding." He laughed loudly and I shook my head."I found her at the train station she was going to find an apartment or a place to stay and I offered her a place until she was ready to go."

"You are unbelievable."

"No I'm daddy." He corrected with a dimpled smile and I blushed and looked away.

"Sure." I muttered

"Are you even watching this?" He pointed to the tv and I shook my head quietly even though I kind of was watching it.

"Are you always this quiet?" He asked after a while of silence and him searching for movies.

"Not always." I smiled a little when I remembered my friends back home.

"I saw Alex look at me from the corner of my eye but I kept my eyes on the tv.

"Okay." Was all he said as he pressed a random movie.

"You ever seen this?" He asked and my insides nearly did a cartwheel.

It was Boyka Undisputed.

"No." I swallowed at the dryness in my throat.

"Never?" He turned to me with a look of disbelief.

"Never." I repeated and he smiled