Untitled Part 6

Look at me so I know that you're paying attention

I bit my lip subconsciously as I recalled what had just happened only seconds ago.

Those blue eyes...

Your going to go wash up and when your done your going to come back in here and clean up the mess you've made.

The way his voice seemed to deepen amazed me. It made me feel like he was whispering in my ear and trailing his fingers down my back. But he didnt need to know that.

Do you understand Y/n?

I let the water from the shower head rain down my face as I played his voice over and over again and over again as if he were a song or a broken record that I just couldn't get out of my head.

I grabbed the soap bottle and unscrewed the lid pouring the violet colored liquid down the drain.

"Fuck your expensive soap." I scoffed watching as the last of it poured out leaving me with an empty container.

He thinks he can contol me? Ha!

"I'M dAddY." I mimicked childishly and laughed quietly to myself.

"No Sir no can do." I mumbled as I grabbed a nearby soap bar and rubbed it all over my body. If I could melt this fancy looking bar of soap too I would, but then that would just leave me with no soap.Ugh.

A small little voice in the back of my head was screaming at me to stop being so destructive but I just couldn't resist.

"Your taking a long time in there mouse."

I jumped at the sound of knocking on the bathroom door and my nearly stopped at the sudden interruption. I couldn't even yell at him for not knocking.

"Don't call me mouse!" I yelled from inside of the shower and part of me was afraid that he somehow knew about what I had to his soap. Well techically its a girly smelling soap so he can't get that mad. It's not like he was using it anyway.

"Don't tell daddy what to do." He chuckled from the outside of the door and I could already picture that stupid smile on his face.

"Just because your attractive and you look like jesus doesn't mean you can just-"

" Oh? So you think I'm attractive?" He spoke in a teasing tone and my face was burning from embarrasement.

"Oh my god just go away." I whined as I turned off the shower. All I had with me was a towel because I had left my clothes in the room and I didn't want him to see me.

"Well I came to tell you that a friend of mine called me and I owed him a favor."