Untitled Part 13

Y/n

"Remember you two stay together at all times wherever Sophie goes you go and it's not up for discussion." Alex spoke in a serious tone and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not a child Alex."

"I don't care." He frowned and zipped up my jacket as If I couldn't have done it myself. Then he walked over to Sophie and started to zip up her jacket too.

"Oh that's okay I can-"

"Be quiet little girl." Alex zipped up her Jacket anyway and Sophie blushed.

"And no talking to strangers." He continued to talk to us like we didn't know how to take care of ourselves and this time I did roll my eyes.

"And if I do?" Sophie asked with a small smirk going across her face. I gave her a side glance, I was slightly suprised that she had even bothered to talk back at all.
Although if I'm being honest I've recently learned that she is a bigger brat than I am.

"Excuse me?" Alex asked as he crossed his arms and frowned in dissaproval.

"What if I decide to talk to a stranger anyway?" She smiled teasingly and this time Alex smiled back and ran his hand through his long golden curls.

"You want to know kitten?" He bit on his bottom lip as he leaned in closely whispering something into her ear. I tried to lean closer but I still couldn't hear a single word. Sophie's face went blank and her lips parted in awe as if she had just heard shocking news and had no idea what to say. Her cheeks were a scarlet red color.

"Y-yes sir sorry Sir I won't talk to stangers." She stuttered when Alex moved his lips away from her ear.

"Good girl." He smirked and then his ocean blue eyes snapped back over to me and I quickly looked away and hummed innocently.

A car honk could he heard from outside and I already knew that me and Sam were going to be the best of friends.

"Ohh would you look at that Sam is here gotta blast!" I smiled and practically skipped to the doorway.

"Y/n!-"

"Whaaaat!" I whined in irritation as I turned back around.

"You forgot your bag." He rolled his eyes as he held up my small brown backpack. That's where my phone and money was. If I could kick myself in the face I would.