Untitled Part 17

I guess at some point I did fall asleep,because when I woke up it was dark outside. I blinked a couple of times until my eyes focussed on Sophie, who was looking down at a book with a serious look on her face.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled sleepily.

"A cross word puzzle." Was all she said as she gasped and then circled a word.

"Oh." I sat up on my elbow and look over at Alex who was still sleeping.

"What time is it?" I asked no one in particular and Sophie didn't say anything. She simply stared at the book she was holding before highlighting another word she had found.

"Umm helloOoo?" I frowned a little when she held a finger up.

"Quiet Y/n I'm almost done." She mumbled and leaned her chin in the palm of her hand as she stared at the jumbled up letters, searching for another word.

"Great, first Liz and now a freaking cross word puzzle." I grumbled

"Hm?" Sophie muttered half heartedly but was still focussed on the cross word puzzle.

"Nothing." I sat all the way up and climbed out of bed with a small attitude. I even walked extra slow so she could ask me where I was going, but she didn't.

"Sophieee." I whined as I turned back around and faced her.

"Yes Y/n?" She muttered and I wasn't sure if she was actually listening to me or not.

"Nevermind." I sighed

"Okay." She didn't miss a beat and all I wanted to do was burn that stupid book.

I figured I might as well wake Alex up, since Sophie was occupied and clearly had more important things to do in life.

Alex turned on his side and sunk deeper into the covers and I giggled. He had took control of the blanket and hogged it all to himself. He looked like a wrapped up burrito and less aggressive might I add.

"Look at him." I spoke as I tried not to laugh and Sophie glanced over at Alex before searching through the sheets until she found her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Taking pictures of him duhh." Sophie smiled and started taking pictures of him as he snored lightly. Yes snored.

"Wake him up." I spoke and Sophie shook her head and laughed.

"So he can yell at me?"

"He might not yell." I shrugged as I stood a safe distance away just in case he tried to grab one of us when he woke up. At least it would be Sophie and not me.