Untitled Part 8

Y/n

Once we had all finished eating Sophie went upstairs to take a shower and I stayed down stairs and akwardly sat on the couch while Alex cleaned the kitchen. He had made a smart remark about me being a lazy ass but in the end he was the one cleaning the kitchen and I was the one watching a movie on the couch.

Well...I was supposed to be watching a movie but I had better things to watch at the moment. I had only been a few minuetes into Aladdin when I caught Alex's reflection in the large tv. I could see just a glimpse of his figure but if I looked hard enough I could see the veins in his arms as he scrubbed off the plates. He was so focussed on getting the dishes clean that he almost looked frustrated. And the look suited him well. His cheekbones were higher then any of the other guys that I've seen here and there but it was hot on him. I think if he were to breathe in a certain way or look at me in a certain way I just might melt.

I slowly turned my head from the tv to get a better look at him and my heart beat doubled when he looked up at me just as I did.

"Ya know staring is rude little girl." He smirked but continued to wash the dishes.

"Oh..uhh im s-"

"It's okay I know daddy is attractive-"

"Wha! N-" I stuttered nervously
"ew!" I blurted

"Ew?" He raised his eyebrows in amusememt and I blushed furiously.

Please don't say anything dumb pl-

"Ohh I get it." Alex nodded with a big grin on his face and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Get what?"

"You like girls more." He chuckled as he turned off the water and dried his hands off.

"I..I..." I glared at him not really knowing how to retaliate. It wasn't a secret that I had had a crush on my next door neighbor Holly Robertson for over 6 months when I used to live with Mrs. Rose.

"Cat got your tongue?" He teased as he made his way to the livingroom and my insides exploded with butterflies as he got closer.

"I don't like girls more." Was my great reply and it was the truth. I didn't like girls more than I liked guys and I didn't like guys more than I liked girls.

"Okay." He smiled as he sat at the end of the couch and part of me was annoyed by this. Why is he sitting so far away from me?

"I don't want to watch this trash." I glared at the tv in irritation.