Untitled Part 7

Y/n

"Fuck!" I heard a masculine voice groan from downstairs and I looked at sophie but she was already standing up and walking towards the door.

"Hey!" I whisper shouted "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to go see what happened." She shrugged carelessly and creaked open the door.

I sighed and got up deciding to go see what it was too. I figured if we see something we're not supposed to see I can just blame it on her and say that she made me come along.

"Okay I'm coming too." I smiled innocently as I followed behind the tall girl.

"Fuck." Alexander groaned again and It was clear that he was not happy. I slowly walked down the stairs trying not to step on any creaky steps. Except my clumsiness would always be my downfall.

Literally.

I missed and step and tumbled down the stairs past Sophie who had a look of surprise on her face.

"Hey!" She whisper yelled as she tried to grab my arm but I fell all the way until I was at the bottom step and rolled onto the soft carpet.

"Who is that?" Alexander spoke and I scowled even though I was secretly nervous. I just fell down like 20 steps..does my hair look okay? I probably look like an electrocuted bird.

"Me obviously." I muttered sarcastically and seconds later Sophie was standing over me as I laid on the floor unmoving.

"Do you um need some help?-"

"No no I'm fine." I scowled childishly and she looked like she was trying not to laugh.

"Woah what happened?" She asked when she had finally looked up and I turned my head until i was looking at the kitchen. Alexander was standing in front of the fridge next to an empty milk carton. Milk was all over the floor and he looked so stressed I wasn't really sure if this was a safe time to laugh about how comical it all looked.

"Do you need some-"

"No I don't need any help Sophie you guys just go back upstairs until dinner is ready." Alexander frowned and I was trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Go upstairs Alexander." He frowned
"You too Sophie."

"gO UpstAirs AlExanDer." I mimicked and he gave me a look.